Hobbies and Interests (besides Jeeps)

Angry Aussie

I hate it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s not an easy game, I don’t blame y’all for hating it. If you don’t have time or want to practice it’s a mean game. It’s still really mean to me from time to time.

Really nice golf courses are some of my favorite places to be.

Plus I’ve always wanted to use my Jeep as my golf cart when all the doors are off it!

IMG_4603.JPG

At the course one day without doors when it was pouring rain, luckily it just fit into the cart barn.

JoyMarie

JoyMarie

It’s not an easy game, I don’t blame y’all for hating it. If you don’t have time or want to practice it’s a mean game. It’s still really mean to me from time to time.

Plus I’ve always wanted to use my Jeep as my golf cart when all the doors are off it!

View attachment 324307

At the course one day without doors when it was pouring rain, luckily it just fit into the cart barn.

I think "Cart Path Only" would definitely apply to you! :burst into laughter

JKbrick

View attachment 324307

I played baseball from the time I was really young up through high school but turned down a college to get into my family business, tried golf but two totally different swings, therefore I really sucked at it.

Ddays

Hooked
Ugh, I'm horrible at golf and I do not like playing, however sometimes I have to suck it up and just do it. I played Pinehurst 2 last year and was amazed at how much fun it was. Don't get me wrong, it was impossibly comically difficult for me, but I had an absolute blast playing it. What a beautiful course.

Pinehurst.jpg

pinehurst 2.jpg

Angry Aussie

Ugh, I'm horrible at golf and I do not like playing, however sometimes I have to suck it up and just do it. I played Pinehurst 2 last year and was amazed at how much fun it was. Don't get me wrong, it was impossibly comically difficult for me, but I had an absolute blast playing it. What a beautiful course.

View attachment 324347

View attachment 324348

I haven’t been lucky enough to play somewhere like that but I bet it was an amazing day! How cool! One of the courses on my list to travel to play. I’ll get there one day.

JoyMarie

View attachment 324347

View attachment 324348
My husband is playing one of the Pinehurst courses this summer and I am going on a "girl's golf trip" to Myrtle Beach in July. Playing three of the courses down there. Better hit at least one extra club length there just because of the humidity. Planning on going in the Jeep so we can cruise around with the top off. If we get lucky and have a bottom floor room then I might just have take the doors off too :clap2:

Ddays

Hooked
My husband is playing one of the Pinehurst courses this summer and I am going on a "girl's golf trip" to Myrtle Beach in July. Playing three of the courses down there. Better hit at least one extra club length there just because of the humidity. Planning on going in the Jeep so we can cruise around with the top off. If we get lucky and have a bottom floor room then I might just have take the doors off too :clap2:

Sounds like a fun time! I so wanted to drive my Jeep and get a pic in front of the clubhouse with everything off, but my buddy ended up driving instead :grayno:

Mayberry

My free time is spent with my wife and kids. Fishing when I can, and hanging with the mistress...

You guys think Jeep parts are expensive.

Attachments

• E7BE9F41-667B-47D9-A19A-2323F6D9143D.jpg
    E7BE9F41-667B-47D9-A19A-2323F6D9143D.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 74
One of my other hobbies is motorcycling

I'm totally redoing my motorcycle, 2011Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe, (my second money pit). Progressive front springs, new rear swing arm, (damaged by prior owner), stage 2 clutch, having parts powder coated, removed radio put in 100w bluetooth amp, fixing lots of cracked plastic with plastic welding, and last but probably not least, repainting myself. I have to say, I love working on both my money pits.

Attachments

• 20190324_123701.jpg
    20190324_123701.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 20160514_190420.jpg
    20160514_190420.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 20160301_152305.jpg
    20160301_152305.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 71

RCVRY

I'm totally redoing my motorcycle, 2011Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe, (my second money pit). Progressive front springs, new rear swing arm, (damaged by prior owner), stage 2 clutch, having parts powder coated, removed radio put in 100w bluetooth amp, fixing lots of cracked plastic with plastic welding, and last but probably not least, repainting myself. I have to say, I love working on both my money pits.

My first street bike was a ‘72 650 Twin and after that an ‘85 Maxim. Not counting all the dirt bikes between I’ve always been a Yami fan, but what the fuck is that pumpkin [emoji316]?
No orange on a Yami. Worse than green.

Top Bottom