By the way I am an asshole. You have no idea of the asshole I can be.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It’s not clear whether these are new posts or old posts that have been transferred here by a mod with a lot of time in his hands and curious determination.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Posts are dated. If we were to transfer a post from a year ago it would be the first post in this thread not at the bottom. It doesn’t matter when we transfer it, it matters when it was posted. These are all new posts.

Turbo21

Hence the perfect title for his thread:

Thread: By the way I am an asshole. You have no idea of the asshole I can be. :2thumbsup:

Looks like he is finally slowing down. Way too much time spent for nothing. Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
Since this forum is all about bumping threads for advertising purposes, check this shit out:

IMG_20190417_200558_844.jpg

A free government smartphone! Y'all should jump on this and help support the forum. It's not like anyone is paying for this phone or anything; it's just free! If the government is giving it away, that means it doesn't cost anybody anything.

tippedover

To the OP adds make money and anything online takes money to buy server space. A forum that makes money to not be in the red is a good thing, keeps the forum up so we have content or gives u the ability express ur right to say stupid thinks like this thread.

Zstairlessone

OOO look just a couple hours go by and this thread is at 14,133 views. Getting some great numbers here. well that shouldn't matter should it. It is not like it is a business or anything. I wonder how many more ads were viewed in the last 800 or so views???? That's the real question right. I mean if you go back to the beginning, it was all about some other Youtube channel bumping up the numbers.

You see the problem with this also is that it gets to point where the stupid is blatantly on display. Then people realize that they if they had the ability to objectively look at the problem, maybe it wasn't handled in the best manner. Maybe I should go back and screen shot all the post where members were part of the problem and not part of the solution? When ever any criticism is brought up though, They resort to personal attacks.from their safe space behind the keyboard. But hey I am thick skinned, run that. Call me stupid, call me dumb, call me a drug user, call me what ever. For it to matter, I would have to value their opinion. Some I do, some I don't in reality, I just don't care that much.

Hey, maybe some of you keyboard warriors can go back and screen shot where they think they were successful in reducing drama, resolving conflict, creating a solution. Note, I am not here for this, at this point, I really want to see some apologies from some of you posting that maybe you went a little over board and that maybe there was a better way to handle this than what is represented in this thread. Maybe check in your ego a little and not belittle people from your keyboard in the safety of safe place.

Let me see if I can increase advertising revenue 🧐
The members of this forum interact with each other, respond to posts based on who they are, and what they like/dislike (based on real world testing) and have developed a community that is, in almost every way, a family.

Corporations are willing to pay to place advertisements, many that are directly related to what us forum members are interested in, here on this forum - because the members do respond to and initiate topics here. You reading effect for cause into this is ignorant

Zstairlessone

Yup and a whole bunch of members jumped on the band wagon and raced to the low ground. No where other than this forum would this be a grievous offence. NO where.... even on this forum because not a single Mod stopped it. Tell me I am wrong. Tell me that a woman using the sex appeal to sell is wrong. Tell that millions did not watch the Game of Thrones last night or that cheerleader are all whores, or That the woman on the evening news in a tight outfit is wrong or the girls in commercials are wrong or the models at the auto show at the Jeep displays are wrong. Tell me that this is the only time that using sex to sell appeal to sell a product is wrong. Tell me that the same people on this thread acting the fool, and bulling people are right. That it is ok to do what they members were doing. Just type it here that in your book, acting like they were is okay. Type that it is okay that the Mods allowed them to break the rules, did nothing about and encouraged it.

All these hypocrites and I am the bad guy because I question it. I have not defended the other side at all. Never once have I said the other side was right. The members of Wayalife sure did prove they can be more wrong than the other side. I am only stating that maybe, we a members could be better than what is represented in this thread.

IMG_1032.jpg

Top Bottom