I’m having more fun interacting with a bunch of numb nuts that don’t have anything better to do

JKbrick

Right? I mean hell I’m a manager for the highest grossing collision center chain in Georgia and I spent literally all day today scrubbing toilets and taking scrap metal and trash out because our cleaning crew decided to just bail on us. If anything the janitors and trash guys of the world have some of the best work ethic. Don’t knock on the small guys, they make a bigger difference then you’d think

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I worked on a toilet today, and just put gear lube in my rear end. Although the latter has nothing to do with whom I posted [emoji23][emoji23]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Right? I mean hell I’m a manager for the highest grossing collision center chain in Georgia and I spent literally all day today scrubbing toilets and taking scrap metal and trash out because our cleaning crew decided to just bail on us. If anything the janitors and trash guys of the world have some of the best work ethic. Don’t knock on the small guys, they make a bigger difference then you’d think

No kidding! Just think of what would happen if all of the trash companies and janitors went on strike for a while [emoji51]

TwitchingDog

I’m selling a custom made fiberglass 10” Subwoofer enclosure that is molded to fit perfectly under passenger side front seat. I bought it originally new from another forum member who was making these for awhile.

It is painted with LineX and looks and sounds great installed. I was using the Sundown Audio SD-3 10 D4 which sounded amazing.

I now need the space under the seat and decided to go in different audio direction. My loss is your gain...

I originally paid $275, but willing to let it go for $225 FIRM.

NOTE: this is only for the enclosure and not the speaker. Let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 333277

View attachment 333278

View attachment 333279

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom