Lets see your work shop or garage

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the all the compliments.

Sears is having a sale on tool boxes I may take advantage of. I’ve just about outgrown mine accumulating tools over the last several years while garage wrenching more often. I had a 2010 Camaro SS b4 getting into Jeeps more. While the garage is empty over the next several days I may see if I can sell mine and put the funds towards something new.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for the all the compliments.

We just did epoxy this year. Just a heads up, you may want a dedicated mop and bucket for when you park inside and all the muddy snow/ice falls from the vehicle. We pressure wash, then a quick mop. Makes it looks pretty again.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
We just did epoxy this year. Just a heads up, you may want a dedicated mop and bucket for when you park inside and all the muddy snow/ice falls from the vehicle. We pressure wash, then a quick mop. Makes it looks pretty again.

Thanks for the tip, I have been thinking about that a little bit. We don’t get the cumulative snowfalls around here like you guys do but they do a ton of preemptive salting and brine anytime there’s the slightest chance we get weather. Since my (non-running) CJ7 is inside most of the time I won’t have to clean often. I do want to keep a nice space though, this is probably the nicest condition I’ve had a garage in, in my adult life! :D

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yup, trashed garage season again. Nothing worse that wading thru snow melt puddles inside your garage.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
That anti-slip additive really does work.

Yeah I have a pro handling this, he said it really works well but detracts from the depth of the clear. I went with safety. He did a great job of covering my seams where we poured our footers also. Sometimes I’d tackle a project like this but I am short on time as it is and I’d have been kicking myself if the materials didn’t “take”. Now it’s done (at a cost) and the installer warranties it for 2 years.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
That’s looks awesome! Nice how the footing is invisible now as well. Very clean.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks great! That would be torcher staying out of my garage for a couple days. How’s the smell been during the install?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom