NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok, I'm very interested. There is a fair chance that my oldest son is going to end up with my JK in two years so I am looking for a reasonable kit to run 35's while still keeping a very low COG.

WJCO

Meme King
I've been looking at your 3" springs to finally ditch my budget boost, but because the description says 35" tires with minor trimming I might get this whole kit instead. :rock:

Also no drive shaft and keeps steering angles closer to stock.

ZeMax

And I had my mind set on a EVO leveling kit.... Damn you rancho.

Alright, let's get back to shopping.

gheller

Awesome!!!! I was looking into getting the plush coils in front and keeping my spacers in the rear and adding 9000's all around but this looks to be the complete solution.
Plan on doing this in the summer. Great to hear!! N

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Let's say about $75 or so than a set of shocks.
So if 4 RS9000XL are $440 add $75 ($525ISH)
If 4 RS5000X are $225 add $75. ($300ISH)
Remember ISH

Seems reasonable, I need a set of shocks and I am not overly happy with the flex and ride of the JLUR springs I am currently running.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I called Quadretec. They had no info and told me to call tomorrow. I asked could we call today and he said they were closed now.:thinking:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Yep Tech/Customer Service are closed for today.
They are on East Coast time.
Me on the other hand am still here.
And Long Beach still has a couple more hours.
It probably will take Qtec a day to get in into their system. In total I think they maybe getting 7-8 new Jeep (not just JK) systems they will need to add.
:beer:

I called Quadretec. They had no info and told me to call tomorrow. I asked could we call today and he said they were closed now.:thinking:

WJCO

Meme King
For any Denver locals interested in this kit, I have a shop full of plenty of pink spray paint to customize your springs :thumb:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Funny thing is the other day my wife was mentioning my puck kit that I have on the Jeep right now and she's worried about it falling out or falling off and so I'm going to try that persuaded her that they will fall off

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

adamsnewone

Are you guys going to sell just the set of springs? For the 75 ish range you were referring to earlier? And how do these dual rate springs compare to the evo leveling kit that has your springs too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
There is talk of selling just the progressive springs.
They would be a bit more than the linear springs.
Right now (I think it is $189 took a price increase end of the year ) so a bit more than that.
But I don't know the sales/pricing side that well until it is common knowledge.

Are you guys going to sell just the set of springs? For the 75 ish range you were referring to earlier? And how do these dual rate springs compare to the evo leveling kit that has your springs too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho and EVO both have really nice, soft coils. You can't go wrong with either company.

The 2 inch plush rides are rancho's :question:

bigcale

Caught the Bug
For any Denver locals interested in this kit, I have a shop full of plenty of pink spray paint to customize your springs :thumb:

Going to pass on the pink stuff on the Jeep. I do know that pink springs is a thing with Subaru's though.

Top Bottom