The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

wjtstudios

Hooked
It is quite the storm for this early in October lol it’ll be mud by the weekend. Saw 2 people spin out this morning on my way to work and a 2 rollovers.

And not a problem about the spacers, I’m in no rush. Thank you again!

You are if you’re getting 37s[emoji6]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
71F here today but we're supposed to get pounded with snow for the next 4 days. :grayno:

It was mid 60s yesterday, then woke up to 3 inches or so this morning and we kept getting snow throughout the day. Our lows will be dropping to the negatives on Monday [emoji51] kind of an early winter! I like the snow but the negatives this early in the year, not so much lol

Jsouder53

Hooked
View attachment 337122
Yesterday morning at Discount Tire. Friday afternoon I drove home from work with the windows down

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

In Texas?!

Nice, hope this winter is a cold one, I would love to drive up to at least NC to take my son to see some snow.

I have a feeling it will be, last year we didn’t have this much snow sticking before November.

LOL - awesome :thumb:

Glad you liked that lol

Jsouder53

Hooked
Do yourself a favor and get a steel bumper. A lady rolled into me today in her Subaru suv, ever so lightly. Her hood was wrinkled, grill cracked and bumper crunched. Nothing that she can’t just leave go for a while tho.

Our LoD bumper/tire carrier has nothing to show for it [emoji23]

These newer vehicles crunch so unbelievably easy! I hardly felt it and with all that damage lol

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Do yourself a favor and get a steel bumper. A lady rolled into me today in her Subaru suv, ever so lightly. Her hood was wrinkled, grill cracked and bumper crunched. Nothing that she can’t just leave go for a while tho.

Our LoD bumper/tire carrier has nothing to show for it [emoji23]

These newer vehicles crunch so unbelievably easy! I hardly felt it and with all that damage lol

Ahh, the joys of 3/16” steel plate!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
Dropped my driveshaft at a shop yesterday afternoon, got a call this morning saying it was done already! [emoji16] IMG_5209.jpg they even painted it.

Top Bottom