Teraflex Lift Kit Upgrade

Hey guess i was wondering if anybody out there is looking for a 4" teraflex lift kit with full mid control arms & Fox Racing shocks with External Reservoir.
Im wanting to upgrade mine to a 6" long arm so if anyone is looking for a awesome 4" lift kit let me know. Teraflex told me i can upgrade my springs to 6" but i would like to have the long arms as well. So if your in the market for a used lift kit let me know!

Just out of curiosity, why would you want that much lift?[/QUOTE

Well i went from having a tahoe lifted 9" to the jeep with only 4". I love my jeep the way it is but i would like to be sitting a little bit higher. I have height issues i guess lol

thardy

Banned
Well i went from having a tahoe lifted 9" to the jeep with only 4". I love my jeep the way it is but i would like to be sitting a little bit higher. I have height issues i guess lol

6" is a LOT of lift for a JK. I personally wouldnt go that route, but hey, your jeep.

Last edited:

ChaosNein

Hey guess i was wondering if anybody out there is looking for a 4" teraflex lift kit with full mid control arms & Fox Racing shocks with External Reservoir.
Im wanting to upgrade mine to a 6" long arm so if anyone is looking for a awesome 4" lift kit let me know. Teraflex told me i can upgrade my springs to 6" but i would like to have the long arms as well. So if your in the market for a used lift kit let me know!

For What It Is Worth:

6" of lift is far too much for a JK. Unless you are planning on running 42" Super Swampers on FR/RR D80s, there is no reason to be that high. Well unless of course you "want" to flop your rig.

For What It Is Worth:

6" of lift is far too much for a JK. Unless you are planning on running 42" Super Swampers on FR/RR D80s, there is no reason to be that high. Well unless of course you "want" to flop your rig.

I would like to run 40's sometime in the future. I know a guy who has 8" of lift and still running stock axles and he has never had any problems with his. He has eve done several car crushes with no problems. Also my 2001 tahoe had 9" of lift on 37" tires and as top heavy as thos rides are i never had any crazy body roll in the curves.

ChaosNein

I would like to run 40's sometime in the future. I know a guy who has 8" of lift and still running stock axles and he has never had any problems with his. He has eve done several car crushes with no problems. Also my 2001 tahoe had 9" of lift on 37" tires and as top heavy as thos rides are i never had any crazy body roll in the curves.

perfect! Good luck with your upgrades...

K.D.C.H

I know a guy who has 8" of lift and still running stock axles and he has never had any problems with his. He has eve done several car crushes with no problems.

What axels and size tires is your buddy running on his Jeep with an 8" lift?

Top Bottom