Oil catch can 3.6

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
20190216211932-5cf5a91d-me.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Iv started to watch a few but never have made it to the end. I cant stand her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I ran into them in Moab not too long ago, they are insanely obnoxious in person. The asked about the memorial sticker on the side of my Jeep and started giving me shit when I explained how my friend had passed. Didn’t have an opinion of them until then, now I wouldn’t donate a bucket of shit if they were hungry.

Exodus 4x4

I ran into them in Moab not too long ago, they are insanely obnoxious in person. The asked about the memorial sticker on the side of my Jeep and started giving me shit when I explained how my friend had passed. Didn’t have an opinion of them until then, now I wouldn’t donate a bucket of shit if they were hungry.

Wow, that’s shitty.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
What I don’t understand is how is it I have to scroll past a dozen of her videos. They are always on top of my YouTube feed. Never even watched one.
Click the 3 dots next to the video in question and then click "NOT INTERESTED" eventually they'll stop showing up on your feed

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

billbunton

Click the 3 dots next to the video in question and then click "NOT INTERESTED" eventually they'll stop showing up on your feed

Then click "Tell us why", and say you're not interested in the channel, and they should stop showing up right away.

Top Bottom