New Cooper STT PRO's!!!

Bowman

I just stopped by the local Discount tire and got a set of STT Pro's! I have not had a chance to take them off-road yet, but on-road performance is great. 20170414_165453_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using WAYALIFE mobile app

codyzx7

Has anyone experienced any tire pulls caused from the STT Pros? I'm having some issues with Toyo MT pulling to the right and looking to swap out for the Pros.

Thanks in advance

Bowman

Has anyone experienced any tire pulls caused from the STT Pros? I'm having some issues with Toyo MT pulling to the right and looking to swap out for the Pros.

Thanks in advance
I have around 500 miles on my STT Pro's and I have not experience any type of pull even at highway speeds.

Sent from my LG-H901 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wardawg

Thanks in advance

It could be your track bar. Do you still have the OEM? What size tires are you running? Teraflex had a video for their hd track bar and they show you what the oem track bar does when you have bigger/heavier tires (toyos aren't light either).

With that said, I love my STT Pros. I got my 305/70/18s from tire discount. Best price around and then came in quick! I've run km1s, KM2s, Mickey Thompson MTZs and now these. I'll be getting these again. This tire is great. The MTZs were the loudest. I liked the KM2s but they're expensive compared to the STT Pro. The STT Pro is a great looking tire too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

It could be your track bar. Do you still have the OEM? What size tires are you running? Teraflex had a video for their hd track bar and they show you what the oem track bar does when you have bigger/heavier tires (toyos aren't light either).

With that said, I love my STT Pros. I got my 305/70/18s from tire discount. Best price around and then came in quick! I've run km1s, KM2s, Mickey Thompson MTZs and now these. I'll be getting these again. This tire is great. The MTZs were the loudest. I liked the KM2s but they're expensive compared to the STT Pro. The STT Pro is a great looking tire too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you for your support. We appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts on the Cooper STT Pro's.

Journeyman

Thank you for your support. We appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts on the Cooper STT Pro's.

My only issue so far is that I had a couple of tires that took quite a bit of weight to balance out (12-14oz) The other three tires were great at about 3oz. Other than that they've been amazing!

awdtsi

I got pretty lucky with my 35's, out of 5 tires I think the most weight it took to balance was 4 to 5 oz. I love these tires, awesome performance on and off road. My only problem is I wish I went with 37's!!

Clark Griswold

I got pretty lucky with my 35's, out of 5 tires I think the most weight it took to balance was 4 to 5 oz. I love these tires, awesome performance on and off road. My only problem is I wish I went with 37's!!
Mine all balanced out easy as well, even the guys at Cooper Tire were impressed. I have over 2k on mine already and have no complaints, great tires.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom