392 Extreme Recon ?

JT@623

Hooked
So I’ve been bitten by the 392 bug and have a couple questions. I found a basically new 2022 Extreme Recon 392 for $85K and some change.
Is that a fair price?
How well do you think these will hold there value since they are going away?
Are there any major defects that I should be aware of.
For Those that have them are they worth it ?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpeg
    IMG_2718.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 15

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That price is essentially what they sell new. Depending on how many miles are on it, could be a good by anyway. As far as how well they'll hold their value goes, it's hard not to think they won't hold it extremely well. I know that Ricky here on the forum had a lot of problems with his but that's since been fixed and I haven't hear too much of anything else.

Now, for the real question, are they worth it? For me, yes. I absolutely love mine. However, I would be the first to say, they're stupid expensive - way more than they should be and that almost turned me off to buying one.

JT@623

Hooked
That price is essentially what they sell new. Depending on how many miles are on it, could be a good by anyway. As far as how well they'll hold their value goes, it's hard not to think they won't hold it extremely well. I know that Ricky here on the forum had a lot of problems with his but that's since been fixed and I haven't hear too much of anything else.

Now, for the real question, are they worth it? For me, yes. I absolutely love mine. However, I would be the first to say, they're stupid expensive - way more than they should be and that almost turned me off to buying one.
I agree on the expensive side but I got to believe this will be the last V/8 Jeep . This one’s sticker price was $91K with just over 1400 miles on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0879.png
    IMG_0879.png
    444 KB · Views: 9

Masjkf84

Caught the Bug
I’ll always say buy it! That way I can live through everyone else as I’ll never be able to get one.

duktrx

I agree on the expensive side but I got to believe this will be the last V/8 Jeep . This one’s sticker price was $91K with just over 1400 miles on it.
Does it come with the dual door group like the sticker shows?

There is no telling what the ability to repair this thing will be like in the future. If something breaks and replacement parts are not available, it could be like a total loss. Running with the herd is less risky.

Top Bottom