Aftermarket Wheels

Hello everybody,
I have a 2013 Wrangler JKU. I was looking for aftermarket wheels to put on it and found a pair I like. They are 20x10 -24. When I check fitment on the way sight it says they are aggressive and may need heavy modifications. But on another web sight I have found a different rim with the same 20x10 -24 and that sight say they will bolt on. I don't plan on putting big knobby tires on. Ot becouse I drove about 100 miles a day. Can anybody help me figure this out.
Thank you

^^^ Yes, what size and type of tire are you running? Make sure you also find a wheel with a 5x5 bolt pattern, assuming you have stock axles.

Upvote 0
I would advise to stay away from CarID, but regardless those wheels appear to not be a problem to just bolt right up as they're the correct bolt pattern. What tires you mounting them on?
Im not sure, I do more street driving than anything. So something all terrain. But this sight I will need to modify the jeep becouse these are considered aggressive tires

Upvote 0
All terrain is what's considered aggressive? Or the site is saying those wheels are aggressive? With a 20" wheel I'd say you don't want any less than 35's. Are you trying to get a tire recommendation or do you just want to know if those wheels will work? No "modifications" are necessary to mount the wheels and tires, unless you do in fact wheel it or plan to, and want other things such as a regear to regain some of it's performance back. However I assume you're just going for looks and want to do so by not spending a whole lot so yes - those wheels will work and just make sure you get a tire than can't mount a 20"x10" wheel. If you really just drive it on the street I'd consider not lifting it and dumping money on enormous wheels, keep it stock as it will remain quick(ish) and get decent MPG. But again it's your Jeep, do what you want.

And don't listen to that Car ID site or that other one, seriously. Any wheel with the correct bolt pattern will have "no problem bolting right on." Just find some tires you like first.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom