ANY Experience With Bodyguard?

LVMohave

I recently had a strange experience with this company, seems like they are very secretive and I'm baffled why. I have a Gladiator. I was looking for a new stubby bumper and came across a Bodyguard Base Rx stubby front bumper I kinda liked. Their website says it "Fits Warn Zeon & Warn EVO Series winches" - I called to question if my winch would also work. (seems strange they would only allow their bumpers to allow one brand of winch) The salesman asked his manager and was told there's a link or brochure, but it's not there on their website. The salesman was super nice, but he couldn't get any info if my winch would fit. They would NOT give out dimensions or the bolting pattern for the winches.....that's so strange to me.

WJCO

Meme King
They likely don't give out that info because they don't want commies copying it. Also, a lot of bumpers for the JLs and JTs do require cutting a tiny bit off of the front frame flanges to fit the Zeons.

kevman65

Hooked
Okay, they gave you information without giving you info.

Warn Zeon is 10" x 4.5" on the mounting holes.

And here are the rest of the dimensions of the 12;

1700676843476.png

LVMohave

They likely don't give out that info because they don't want commies copying it. Also, a lot of bumpers for the JLs and JTs do require cutting a tiny bit off of the front frame flanges to fit the Zeons.
A competitor could just buy one and get all the info they needed. I know the front "fangs" (whatever people call them) will need to be cutoff If I choose this bumper, but I'm just trying to see if my winch would fit. I just cannot buy a $1K bumper and find out later it doesn't fit properly than I stuck.

LVMohave

Okay, they gave you information without giving you info.

Warn Zeon is 10" x 4.5" on the mounting holes.
I'm new with Jeeps, this is my first one. (I didnt think to even figure that out) I'll have to see if my winch has similar or same pattern....thank you

Top Bottom