Any Mountain Bikers?

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I keep seeing adds for that...looks like you could actually ride downhill on that puppy. Every other E Bike looks like it weighs 250 pounds and you would crash and die if you tried to air jumps on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yeah I just found it interesting they are actually having one built, maybe a good match for the Electric Jeep that may come out. But not for a price tag over $5000 though. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Midnsped

Yeah, I have been happy with my Cannondale. My son is riding my circa 99 Cannondale from college that I fixed up for him. Talk about design improvements over the last 20 years.

That course looks epic. My wife and I hope to move back West in a few years. We have been East Coaster for the majority of our life but our time living in AZ and CA had a big impact on us.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I have been happy with my Cannondale. My son is riding my circa 99 Cannondale from college that I fixed up for him. Talk about design improvements over the last 20 years.

That course looks epic. My wife and I hope to move back West in a few years. We have been East Coaster for the majority of our life but our time living in AZ and CA had a big impact on us.

Nice. Love the old y frames. I posted my 98 specialized in another thread. Geometry has come a long way but they are still fun to ride

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cousin Clyde

Caught the Bug

Cool. Yea if you’re ever out in CO, I’d be happy to show you some good spots!

Nice. Love the old y frames. I posted my 98 specialized in another thread. Geometry has come a long way but they are still fun to ride

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea I had an old cannondale with that frame until it was stolen. It has a cool retro feel but I could never ride it again after riding newer setups...

Top Bottom