ATX Chamber Pros insert spec.

Anyone know the bolt and threaded insert size for ATX Chamber Pros / Slab beadlocks??

I see some post the cap screw is 3/8 X 1.5" and I believe a 16 pitch but does anyone know the exacts and also what inserts to use maybe even links to buy??

Also the proper insert tool to screw them in??

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Anyone know the bolt and threaded insert size for ATX Chamber Pros / Slab beadlocks??

I see some post the cap screw is 3/8 X 1.5" and I believe a 16 pitch but does anyone know the exacts and also what inserts to use maybe even links to buy??

Also the proper insert tool to screw them in??
I bought some inserts at fastenal before. Can’t remember the exact use but you might be able to find on their website. And for install, a flathead screwdriver.

Well I just purchased an "EZ-Lock" insert kit. Probably could have put the individual parts together for a few buck cheaper but it seems it would be the correct thing. It has inserts for 3/8-16 internal thread and the drill bit and tap to create the outside thread of 9/16-16 with 10 hardened steel inserts. Also includes the proper tool to screw them in as it always seems either my screwdriver is a bit too big or a bit too small (yeah I know the screwdriver comments are coming).

Time to pull my tires off my 2016 JKUR and install onto to my 2023 JTR Diesel. Then make my 2016 ready for sale as I cannot afford to have a stable full of Jeeps like Eddie (although if I could get the wife to let me I would).

jeeeep

Hooked
Well I just purchased an "EZ-Lock" insert kit. Probably could have put the individual parts together for a few buck cheaper but it seems it would be the correct thing. It has inserts for 3/8-16 internal thread and the drill bit and tap to create the outside thread of 9/16-16 with 10 hardened steel inserts. Also includes the proper tool to screw them in as it always seems either my screwdriver is a bit too big or a bit too small (yeah I know the screwdriver comments are coming).

Time to pull my tires off my 2016 JKUR and install onto to my 2023 JTR Diesel. Then make my 2016 ready for sale as I cannot afford to have a stable full of Jeeps like Eddie (although if I could get the wife to let me I would).
Did you get the 3/8-16 x 9/16-12? That's what I used on my ATX slabs.

The insert tool breaks easily and not intended for removing the inserts or putting too much torque on them for install.

I bought a bolt extractor tool to remove any old inserts instead of using the insert tool, use a heat gun on the old insert for a few minutes to loosen the Loctite, it'll allow them to come out much easier.

Did you get the 3/8-16 x 9/16-12? That's what I used on my ATX slabs.

The insert tool breaks easily and not intended for removing the inserts or putting too much torque on them for install.

I bought a bolt extractor tool to remove any old inserts instead of using the insert tool, use a heat gun on the old insert for a few minutes to loosen the Loctite, it'll allow them to come out much easier.
Yeah... That is the one I got... Good to know on the tool being easily broken. I have a very high heat gun (wife's hair drier.... j/k 🤣 ). I will make sure to get it cooking before attempting extract.

Top Bottom