Axle alley, Florence Junction, AZ?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Has anyone here ran Axle Alley in Florence Junction, AZ? I'm looking at possibly running that trail this weekend and was curious what anyone though of it in a JK? I'm on 37" MT/R Kevlars, beadlocks, teraflex longarms, 3" springs, Evo rocker skins ansd control arms skids are my only skid plates. It's rated at a 5. Has what looks to be 2 steep waterfalls. I'm new to wheeling out west and kinda not sure what I'd be getting into.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
haven't had the pleasure of doing any trails out in the florence junction area but, it sure is on my to do list. wish i could join ya on this one.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I might head down there Sat with a local Jeep or two to explore and see what the trails look like. The first waterfall looks steep!

WOH111

Have not done that one yet. But did Box Canyon on 2/5 with 8 other jeeps. It was a nice run, had a couple of obstacles. I did the easier side, ( still running stock ). It is between Florence and Florence Jct. Off Hwy 79. There is also the Coke Ovens and Martinez Canyon near by. Will fill up a day. Have fun.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Well I'll be running Axle Alley and H2H Sat. I'll take pics and post them up. Should be some fun trails.

RDE2ROK

Axle Alley

I have been to FJ a couple of times but not Axle Alley. (YET) Upper & lower Woodpecker and Martinez Cabin are fun. Box canyon is an Awesome trail. Its easy but beautiful!!:thumb:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
RDE2ROK said:
I have been to FJ a couple of times but not Axle Alley. (YET) Upper & lower Woodpecker and Martinez Cabin are fun. Box canyon is an Awesome trail. Its easy but beautiful!!:thumb:

I limped out box canyon to prince with a snapped front track bar, scenic and easy trail. Hoping to make it back out there sometime w/o the carnage.

Top Bottom