CORE Tier 3 or 4?

Glen1978

Hey whats up guys new to this site as far as registering.......read alot of yalls BS and come up with with some good parts for my '14 JKUR build on 37s. Looking at control arms and was originally going to go with Evo arms but then really liked the CORE 4x4 arms. Front lowers and rear uppers to start anyway. Evo Plus 3" springs and Rancho 9000XL shocks. Should I go Tier 3 with one end JJ or Tier 4 with both end JJ?

Jeep is not a DD, I live in the middle of Colorado so will see Friday drive to work, then weekend duty driving to and from trails with the wife, kids, dog with camping gear. Chinamens here in Buena Vista, Holy Cross up north of me, Engineer Pass over to Ouray, Black Bear, Imogene, drive over to Moab, etc. Not a super hardcore crawler but hitting some good trails and need good road manners to boot.

Thanks

critter812

I went with the Tier 4 only because buy once cry once and the price was not that big of a jump between them.

WJCO

Meme King
Hey whats up guys new to this site as far as registering.......read alot of yalls BS and come up with with some good parts for my '14 JKUR build on 37s. Looking at control arms and was originally going to go with Evo arms but then really liked the CORE 4x4 arms. Front lowers and rear uppers to start anyway. Evo Plus 3" springs and Rancho 9000XL shocks. Should I go Tier 3 with one end JJ or Tier 4 with both end JJ?

Jeep is not a DD, I live in the middle of Colorado so will see Friday drive to work, then weekend duty driving to and from trails with the wife, kids, dog with camping gear. Chinamens here in Buena Vista, Holy Cross up north of me, Engineer Pass over to Ouray, Black Bear, Imogene, drive over to Moab, etc. Not a super hardcore crawler but hitting some good trails and need good road manners to boot.

Thanks

I would go with Tier 4. I'm running two sets of their Tier 3 arms just because when I bought them, that was their premium that was available. If the Tier 4 had been available prior, I would have went with those for sure.

I have their Tier 4 track bar and am very happy with it.

Glen1978

Fair enough. 4 it is. Hopefully my FrankenLift does well. Just couldnt find a kit that had exactly what I wanted in it.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Fair enough. 4 it is. Hopefully my FrankenLift does well. Just couldnt find a kit that had exactly what I wanted in it.

I've got a frankenlift as well, new core tier 4 arms are sitting in my garage waiting to be installed now. They are really beefy, don't think you can go wrong with them

The BAD Influence

I have their 3 on now. Just put 37s on. New axle and suspension hopefully getting put on next week. Honestly the 3 are strong enough to handle my next jump, I have absolutely no worries. And they have taken some serious hits too. BUT, I've held their 4s, and if I had to do it again I'd probably have purchased them.

jdofmemi

I bought the tier 3 rear lowers almost a year ago.
They are super heavy, with a Johnny Joint on the axle end and a bushing on the frame end.

I have had no problems, and they flex just fine, with no limits, and they are tough.
I taco'd my stock lower last year sliding over rocks. These would hold up to the weight of two or three Jeeps without more than a scratch in the paint

When my rear Kings go back on, it flexes a little bit more. The RS-9000s have a little bit less droop

Attachments

• IMG_20190404_154318-378x672.jpg
    IMG_20190404_154318-378x672.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 37
Top Bottom