EVO protek skid plates 12+ manual - sold

desertrunner

3 pice Evo skid plates, oil pan, transmission, and cross member. Few dents and scratches but not beat to hell. These fit 2012+ manual JKs. All mounting hardware included.

$200 located in Lake of the Pines, CA

20230401_095939.jpg

desertrunner

I’ll take them.

How far are you from Hungry Valley?
If your out by Gorman that's about 300 miles give or take. I'm up in Auburn area like an hour east of Sacramento
I'm driving down to Vegas on Wednesday though. Still not that close of a meet up but closer ish.

GP NOIR

Hooked
I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. I asked about Hungry Valley because I'll be out there two weeks from now.

If I didn't have to work, I'd meet you in Vegas on Wednesday. Only a 6 hour drive!

I'm open to ideas. You got any other weekend trips planned out this way? I'll be in Moab for a few days starting around the 29th of April.

I got a bumper that was delivered to me packed in nothing but a shipping label.

desertrunner

I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. I asked about Hungry Valley because I'll be out there two weeks from now.

If I didn't have to work, I'd meet you in Vegas on Wednesday. Only a 6 hour drive!

I'm open to ideas. You got any other weekend trips planned out this way? I'll be in Moab for a few days starting around the 29th of April.

I got a bumper that was delivered to me packed in nothing but a shipping label.
I actually live up in ND but my jeep was being stored at my dad's for a while I'm only here for the next few days getting the jeep ready to drop off in Vegas then flying home. I'll probably just end up leaving them at my dad's house in Auburn, don't really think we are gonna cross paths close enough to be convenient.
Shipping these sounds like more hassle than it's worth.

What's the date range your gonna be down in hungry valley? My dad might be headed down to Santa Clarita around that time maybe i can convince him to take them with him

Top Bottom