Only requirement is that you need to be a active member
Just PM me

I have this
View attachment 97848
Cold air intake for the 3.8 engine
Is all yours for free! Just pay shipping
Only requirement is that you need to be a active member
Just PM me

I might want it... It's for my brother. Let me ask him. (4x4jesus)

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

It's all yours of his! PM me his address

Ok- he actually said he doesn't need it. He has a k&n Sorry for the false alarm.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Ok- he actually said he doesn't need it. He has a k&n Sorry for the false alarm.

Lol don't worried to be honest this crap is not good at all! But the filter is good and it's new lol

Lol don't worried to be honest this crap is not good at all! But the filter is good and it's new lol

Hahahaha. You're supposed to wait until after someone gets it to say that!

Hahahaha. You're supposed to wait until after someone gets it to say that!

Ahhahaha aye maybe if they wrapped with the heat wrap will work but trust me the rig rides much more smoother with the stock air box and tube.

That's cause it's not a true cold air intake but just a better flowing air filter which doesn't flow better.

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Hmmm I may be able to use this on my shop vac...oh wait you put that on a car? Lol kidding filter looks worth the steal. Hopefully someone finds a use for it

Top Bottom