FS : Evo tire carrier SOLD

MericaMade

For sale, there is a slight dent in the cage but other then that its in great condition. Have all hardware and two sets of pins. This is too heavy to ship but I am willing to me up if needed.

Currently the tire plate is set for 8 lug wheel and can be changed to 5 lug pretty easy.

$SOLD

Last edited:

MericaMade

Getting one from Excessve Ind?
I am not 100% sure yet but it is on the top of my list right now. My only concern in how much room is behind the tire carrier for bags and stuff. I fogot to look when I was at Jerrys last week.

I am also looking into Rusty's but a little concerend about a 40 on there.

I did a test fit today and just laid the tire flat in the back and thinking of using a PRP strap to hold it in and get rid of tire carrier and tail gate all together.

Ddays

Hooked
I took my back seat out so I'm not a good comparison, but there's plenty of room for bags. Weebz has a lot of stuff he carries with his. He'll Jerry has everything but the kitchen sink in his.

MericaMade

I took my back seat out so I'm not a good comparison, but there's plenty of room for bags. Weebz has a lot of stuff he carries with his. He'll Jerry has everything but the kitchen sink in his.
That's nice, I wish I could do that but I need a seat for the kiddo. Been pondering removing and replaceing with one PRP like seat for my kid in the rear middle.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I can fit all my bags in the space under the carrier and behind the seat. You know the amount of tools I ha e as well. Like 5 bags worth. Zero issues. The only problem is dealing with a cooler at that point but I only carry my smaller one now even with my kids and slide it on the floor behind the seat now.

MericaMade

I can fit all my bags in the space under the carrier and behind the seat. You know the amount of tools I ha e as well. Like 5 bags worth. Zero issues. The only problem is dealing with a cooler at that point but I only carry my smaller one now even with my kids and slide it on the floor behind the seat now.
I know in Sand Hollow you said you were thinking of going this route gald to hear you did. Thanks for the info on the storage.

Top Bottom