Headlight bezel screws

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Well some how i lost 4 total screws for the headlights.. Guess i didnt tighten them enough the last time i put them back on. I was noticing my driver side light was moving a lot just driving at night. Sure enough, it only had one screw barely holding it on. Anyone have an idea on what size the screw is? Would i be able to pick it up at a hardware store or specifically from the dealer?

boardsurfer

Take one of your remaining ones out and bring it with you. Could probably even do it in the parking lot so as not to lose a light on the way.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Yeah i thought about doing that but thought itd be a long shot. But i wont lose anything by trying to find one as close as i can.

Tree Frog

PM me your adress and I will send you a set.
I switched over to the security screws and have way too much stuff laying around.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
PM me your adress and I will send you a set.
I switched over to the security screws and have way too much stuff laying around.

Tree Frog, never got a chance to thank you again for sending me those headlight bezel screws! My headlights are perfectly secure and this time around will make sure to keep them tight. Thank you again!

Devallee

Speaking of the screws...I believe all but 2 of the holes are stripped on mine so none of them tighten correctly. What could I do to fix this? Maybe get a screw with a slightly bigger diameter? It seems like they just screw into the plastic so I feel like that could help but was wondering if I'm the only one stripping these things. Also, the adjustment screw no longer adjusts. It just spins freely once adjusted to a certain point. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom