Idiots In Action

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
I spent the last 21 hours working the snow storm that came through Colorado Springs yesterday. Besides the IIA ( Idiots In Action ) that think they are invincible in their 4wd SUV's, I run into people like this chap who parked in a fire lane. He called the cops about us plowing him in and ended up getting a ticket and towed. LMAO.

image-1411656510.jpg

Last edited:
That's funny, guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around, even idiots!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If he was in a Jeep he could have gotten out.... Then again if he were in a jeep maybe he'd been smart enough not to park there.. :dontknow:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

I spent the last 21 hours working the snow storm that came through Colorado Springs yesterday. Besides the IIA ( Idiots In Action ) that think they are invincible in their 4wd SUV's, I run into people like this chap who parked in a fire lane. He called the cops about us plowing him in and ended up getting a ticket and towed. LMAO.

View attachment 16633

I was out there today again with the sander. It seems that he hand shoveled the entire area so he could get out. One of the neighbors said it took him 4 hours and couldn't happen to a nicer person. :clap2:

Top Bottom