Jeep junkyards in SoCal?

I've always wanted to visit a wrecking yard specific to Jeeps to see if I can score any salvageable parts for my JK or TJ, and maybe even find possible projects in the future.

I just want to know if any of you have any recommendations for a good and reputable place in SoCal, preferably San Diego. Thanks for any info in advance!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There is one down there somewhere but places like that always think what they have is gold. Just go to a regular scrape yard who deals with all kinds of vehicles because they don’t give a shot about Jeep, Chevy, Ford or your random Chinese sedan.
What Overlander said. Jeep specific yards always seem to have the highest prices. The real deals are at general yards.

There is one down there somewhere but places like that always think what they have is gold. Just go to a regular scrape yard who deals with all kinds of vehicles because they don’t give a shot about Jeep, Chevy, Ford or your random Chinese sedan.
What Overlander said. Jeep specific yards always seem to have the highest prices. The real deals are at general yards.
Thanks gents. That makes a whole lotta sense. 👍

jesse3638

Hooked
Going off what Adam and Eddie said Google LKQ Pick a part or ecology and see what comes up near you. There are both in Adelanto if you were passing through

Top Bottom