JK sport question?

cuongdyna

I when to coilovers and long arm on my 2012 JKUR. I have stock shocks and coils from the JKUR that my friend wants for his JK sports. When benefits well he get? Would he get more lift?

I when to coilovers and long arm on my 2012 JKUR. I have stock shocks and coils from the JKUR that my friend wants for his JK sports. When benefits well he get? Would he get more lift?

Does he have a 2 door or 4 door? Did you have the tow package on your jeep? If he has a 2 door then he will gain around 1-2" of lift. But It is going to be very very stiff. I did this on my old 07 2 door jk and the springs were so stiff my jeep bounced all over the place

Got any pics of your new coilover set up? just curious

I've thrown the coils from Rubi JKU onto a 2 door sport and the guy did get a little bit of a boost in height.

Does he have a 2 door or 4 door? Did you have the tow package on your jeep? If he has a 2 door then he will gain around 1-2" of lift. But It is going to be very very stiff. I did this on my old 07 2 door jk and the springs were so stiff my jeep bounced all over the place

Got any pics of your new coilover set up? just curious

image-903310729.jpg

Yes I have the tow package.

Attachments

• image-4009825097.jpg
    image-4009825097.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 88
  • image-3350477078.jpg
    image-3350477078.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Depends on the spring rates of each. If yours are 19/59 he'll likely get a lift. I think around 11/2" or so.

I'm a little lost here. Are you guys saying that the ride will be stiff going from JKU springs to JKUR towards the two door and not the four door? Or...switching to rubicon springs all together will stiffin the ride weather it is a 2/4 door.

I'm a little lost here. Are you guys saying that the ride will be stiff going from JKU springs to JKUR towards the two door and not the four door? Or...switching to rubicon springs all together will stiffin the ride weather it is a 2/4 door.

I know it stiffens on the 2 door because that's what i am running i have no clue about the 4 doors

Hmmm, my friend loves his ride with the rubi coils. :thinking:

Are you saying it's too stiff?

Top Bottom