My Jeepp

Shotwell

It`s an 09 X(well started as one.I have 3.5"lift.River Raider Skids,Evo bumper,Evo Rockstars.and a slew of other parts I can`t even remember anymore.Since this pic I`ve moved A pillar lights to the bumper,added a sports cage and ditched the Bushwackers and trimmed me a set of stock flares.Hey ,I love this wayalife!

Attachments

• 100_0978.JPG
    100_0978.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 204
It`s an 09 X(well started as one.I have 3.5"lift.River Raider Skids,Evo bumper,Evo Rockstars.and a slew of other parts I can`t even remember anymore.Since this pic I`ve moved A pillar lights to the bumper,added a sports cage and ditched the Bushwackers and trimmed me a set of stock flares.Hey ,I love this wayalife!

:yup: :honey:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

5.13s,lock-rights,Skyjacker shocks,relocated Evap,Black Rock wheels.35/12.50/17 Nitto TrailGrapplers,superchips,Body Armor rear bumper and swing.and alot of trail rash.

The top is an pavement ends emergency top.The picture is from Jeepstock last fall.And hauled the jeep up with just a bikini top and my soft doors.Well,it rained it`s but off all 4 days!I`m very happy I had the emergency top along.I`ll never leave home without it.

Lookin good! bet ya wished you trimmed your fenders first before buying bushwackers haha:doh:
I had trimmed the original set I had on the jeep,and didn`t like the way I cut them.After seeing a few sets I really liked,I decided to get another set of stockers and give it another try.I snagged the Bushwackers on everything.

Thanks.I used to a few toys(boat,atvs,and a couple of old hot rods)all those toys were sold.And the Jeep has garage all to herself.

It was hundred bucks,which seems pricy till you have to sit in a seat full of water.Super easy to put on.It has literally saved my butt a few times.

Looks great! How u like the RR skids?

I have had them for three years now,and had alittle trouble woth trans skid hitting trans pan when droping down hard on it,against a rock.I had to pull it off a trim some to clear.I think they have redesigned since mine,so I hope this was addressed.If I was to do it again I do the Evo or the Rockhard brands.

Top Bottom