Name That Tool


the blade looks like a draw knife, the pliers look like mold pliers, but the inserts look like rubber? mold or line pulling.
Kind of what I was thinking… like an old bullet mold.. but the cutter part is throwing me off.. so I was thinking a fencing tool or something with steel cable..

The blade is some kind of scraper.. for wood.. a de-barker? Or maybe even processing Game? Or Farming?

These are good ones. I have no idea.


The blade looks like it’s used for scraping animal hides or stripping logs.
Is the other tool pliers for setting animal traps?
Last edited:
Top Bottom