New to the WAYALIFE, new to the JK

cluelessJK

Where exactly are you wheeling at

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Picture 1: ocean shores
Picture 2: Walker Valley ORV
Picture 3: tahuya ORV
Picture 4: Walker Valley ORV

Tahuya was just this past Sunday, met up with a fellow member over on JK-forum and ran through parts of the north loop and completed the south loop. It's very confusing up there!!!

ssh6314

Picture 1: ocean shores
Picture 2: Walker Valley ORV
Picture 3: tahuya ORV
Picture 4: Walker Valley ORV

Tahuya was just this past Sunday, met up with a fellow member over on JK-forum and ran through parts of the north loop and completed the south loop. It's very confusing up there!!!

All a decent drive north of Olympia. I need to get up there. Haven't got to break in the new JKU since I traded in the JK.

cluelessJK

All a decent drive north of Olympia. I need to get up there. Haven't got to break in the new JKU since I traded in the JK.

Next time I go out I think I'm actually going to try and run a portion of the washington backcountry adventure trail, I plan on starting in packwood at the base of mt Rainer then either head north to ellensburg or south towards oregon.

http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/WABDR

It's actually designed for motorcycles and its supposed to be a pretty easy trail, but I want to do it just for the scenery.

As for living in Olympia, I am going to be moving onto ft. Lewis in the next couple weeks so ill be right around there!

Top Bottom