NorCal/CenCal Snow Day

The NorCal and CenCal groups are currently trying to plan a snow run/ meet and greet together for sometime in mid to late January. We need suggestions for dates and trials. Anyone interested in attending please give us a shout.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

BEAR VALLEY Saturday Jan 25.

We would like to extend this invite out to all that want to attend. We have a mix of just above stock to fully built. The idea behind this run its to get the WOL friends together and have fun in the snow. We know that some will get stuck but from what I hear the tow fee from the members is reasonable. Don't forget - the yellow snow is Lemon.

Date will be Jan 25th
WOL reps

Going (NorCal)
1) Rccrwlr
2) Crippledpetey
3) MagellanJenn
4) 2013rubirick
5) ??mysteryguest??
6) Panda w/CrawlerKitty (90%)
7)
8)
9)

Maybe
1) Fitzblsy
2) Tazman904
3) Turbostevey
4) MTG

Going (CenCal)
1) Ridg3runner
2) pastorwug
3) Conman
4) JK's JK
5)

Maybe
1) OverlanderJK
2)

Last edited:
Looks like we have a few dates to choose from for this - Sunday Jan 12th or Saturday Jan 25. We would like to extend this invite out to all that want to attend. We have a mix of just above stock to fully built. The idea behind this run its to get the WOL friends together and have fun in the snow. We know that some will get stuck but from what I hear the tow fee from the members is reasonable. SO lets figure out a location and finalize the date and have a bit of fun! Don't forget - the yellow snow is Lemon.

Isn't the goal to get stuck? Unless something pops up last minute myself and MagellanJenn are in :thumb:

With enough advance notice we would be in.
Either of those dates would work since we would likely have to take vacation days to attend.

Last year we ran Beasore Road above Bass Lake. We just used one of the campgrounds in the area for a staging area. There was plenty of room for the 50 or so rigs we had. I'm told there is already snow there but there's no telling what it will be like towards the end of January as we are a bit late getting the wet weather, you guys up north are hogging it all.

Here are a couple of pics from last year at Beasore. There was plenty of the white stuff to play in1387039060024.jpg ...And get stuck in if you were driving a Rice Grinder1387039138338.jpg

Ok I'm 90% sure I can make it on the 25th please count me in, Kitty will be shot gun with me, steering clear around the yellow snow:D

Top Bottom