Padding for shackles?

In5ane1

What are the things called that protects your bumper from the shackles swinging and chipping paint?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

In5ane1

Sweet!but im not spending money on either... Op was asking for the info... I was just helping out...

Hey..thanks guys I appreciate the info! At first I didn't know what to make of the ballcock isolators...:rolleyes:

How would those work?

Army_Vet

Banned
Hey..thanks guys I appreciate the info! At first I didn't know what to make of the ballcock isolators...:rolleyes:

How would those work?

Using my imagination... I would say you slip them over the d-ring so they hang off the shackle.... Essentially doing the same thing.

In5ane1

Found this pic....now I know what this thing is called!

Attachments

• 1386646462319.jpg
    1386646462319.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 185

Moochie

The ballcock shank washers go between the mount and the shackle to keep it tight.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386646639.101323.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386646652.247352.jpg

EDIT: you beat me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yep. The isolators don't keep the d-rings from bouncing around. The BCSW's do. Plus, how often do you get to say ball cock shank washer. ;)

In5ane1

Yep. The isolators don't keep the d-rings from bouncing around. The BCSW's do. Plus, how often do you get to say ball cock shank washer. ;)

When I told my wife what I needed...she was wondering what message board I was partaking in!

Top Bottom