Please Welcome Jeep Slop Shop to WAYALIFE!

JSSRR

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm glad to be a part of the community. Looking forward to getting to know y'all and hopefully hit some trails together.

Scoop315

View attachment 341296

Hey everyone, I'm super happy to announce that Jeep Slop Shop has signed up to be an official advertiser here on WAYALIFE! The owner, Travis Barriga is a great guy that I've known for a long time, a veteran and someone who really knows Jeeps. Because Texas is a BIG state, they do have 2 locations but Travis runs the one out in Rock Round which is in the Austin area. Of course, all their technicians and sales guys are people who drive and wheel Jeeps and so you can be sure to trust them to work on yours.

jeepslopshop.com

With that said, I'd be grateful if you could please give Jeep Slop Shop a warm welcome here. :thumb:
Awesome! Welcome to WAYALIFE!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm glad to be a part of the community. Looking forward to getting to know y'all and hopefully hit some trails together.

Welcome, again. I gave you an avatar. If you’d like something else, you can change it, or PM me or Wayoflife.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Waco! I actually think I bought some used Rubi JL wheels from you on a Sunday a few months back

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom