Rear floor mats for JK

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
What are your favorite back seat floor mat brand for a JK? My front floor mats fit great and lock in but the rear ones don’t catch shit,, don’t lock down, and almost fly out when the doors are off on the highway .

Not sure what brand they are but time for an upgrade .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
What are your favorite back seat floor mat brand for a JK? My front floor mats fit great and lock in but the rear ones don’t catch shit,, don’t lock down, and almost fly out when the doors are off on the highway .

I still just run the stock mats. I take the rears out when I'm running with the doors off to prevent them from flying out.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Braxtonsag

I have a nice weather tech rear liner I’ll sell you for cheap, it’s just laying around. It worked great when I used it. I gave the fronts to my dad and pulled my carpet and had the tub line x’d

BaddestCross

Get a 2 door and remove the rear seats. No mats needed. [emoji41]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

bmkrinne

I have Husky Liners in the front and back. They are molded style mats and fit great, but the rears like to fly around with the top and doors off. It’s no bueno!

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom