Rocky Gap on Sunday 1/9/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaner

At least KevinG and I are going to run Rocky Gap on Sunday. If you are interested in joining please PM me your email address so I can keep you in the loop.

I haven't been on the Rocky Gap trail in about 7 years... So it may have changed since then... But the last time I was there it included bypasses for just about everything hard. I do remember quite a few fun areas for those of us who enjoy doing dumb stuff.

If time allows we may hit a few other trails as well.

The List:
1. BHaner
2. KevinG
3. jdofmemi
4. Sylvester
5. Lperdue

Last edited:

Sylvester

Which Sunday? There is Bypasses and They Intersect the Wash about every 1/4 to 1/2 Mile so you can Jump in and Out of the Wash at-least for the Few 3 to 4 Miles Then you no longer have a choice.

bhaner

Which Sunday? There is Bypasses and They Intersect the Wash about every 1/4 to 1/2 Mile so you can Jump in and Out of the Wash at-least for the Few 3 to 4 Miles Then you no longer have a choice.
Sorry. This got split from the NY run thread. This will be the day after the NY's run. 1/9/22.

Good info. That is what I remember. Last time I ran it east to west in a rental. I made a mental note that I wanted to run it in a decent rig from west to east.

Sylvester

Shot, Be moving the Motorhome to Vegas on Sunday the 9th. Maybe after I can catch up with you. Going West to East is cheaper you don't need to Enter Red Rock Canyon at the Pay station. Might even be a Little Snow

bhaner

FYI Mountain Springs, NV is close to where the trail starts on the west end. That would be a good place to meet.

bhaner

Who is Jerry and Alan and why is it on their time schedule?
jdofmemi and MericaMade. They were going to travel from SoCal just to run this trail with us.

It doesn't matter to me what time we do this. The trail is only about 2 hours from the Golden Nugget in Laughlin. But I was trying to make it a bit easier for the two folks traveling the farthest.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry but this thread has now been locked. There are plenty of other places on line that you can hook up with people who are not fans of this forum and I would be grateful if you set up your runs there.

I appreciate your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom