Sand Hollow , Utah

cruznalday

Good evening y'all. My uncle and I are going to Sand Hollow , Utah May 8th to 13th. We both have stock JLU Rubicons. We both have winches and lights. In case we do any night wheeln. Love to rock crawling and drive in the sand. I have a little wheeln under my belt as a passenger years ago. But, this is my first Jeep and wheeln trip. If any of y'all wanna team up. Please reach out. I also started FB page called Jeeps of California. Please join if your interested. Eddie and Cindy. If you could make it. And wanna show this new wheeler around in our stock height Rubicons. Your more than welcome to come along. Thanks for everyone for taking their time to read this. Have a great evening. Hope to see some of you out there.

GP NOIR

Hooked
I don't know if you're aware of this, but you must have a flag on your rig for Sand Hollow. Unfortunately, I have to work that week.

The closest gas station is the Mavericks by Walmart as you're leaving Hurricane headed towards Sand Hollow.

Sand Hollow is a lot of fun!

Upvote 0

cruznalday

I don't know if you're aware of this, but you must have a flag on your rig for Sand Hollow. Unfortunately, I have to work that week.

The closest gas station is the Mavericks by Walmart as you're leaving Hurricane headed towards Sand Hollow.

Sand Hollow is a lot of fun!
Yes, I have a flag. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom