Thank You Veterans

Just wanted to publicly say thank you to all the WAYALIFE members who have served or currently serving. The sacrifices you have made during your time in the service meant you were away from friends and family and missed out on seeing your children grow.

I say thank you for for the sacrifice and for safeguarding this great nation and preserving my families freedom.

If you see or know a Vietnam Veteran, today is the day to just simply say thank you for their service.

R/
Will
USN Ret. (1988-2014)

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well said Will! And a big thank you too all Vets and active duty as well! :usa:

Loading please wait....

xkid

Thanks to all current and past vets.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

Thank you for those who have served or are currently serving our country.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

A big pat on the back to all Bothers and Sisters in arms and also to all the non-human Heros!
Past, Present and Future.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Freedom isn't free, and I thank all who have paid for my freedom.

Your sacrifice is not taken for granted.

Thank you, from me and my family!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Thank you vets and current service members!:usa: You have allowed us to enjoy the freedoms that so many have tried over the years to take away from us. :usa:

Last edited:
View attachment 110376

I like this a bunch.
Blessings to all who have and are serving - thank you for your personal sacrifices.

Will - you are a great example of what it means to be an honorable Vet. :thumb:

I am humbled by your kind words. I am just trying to do my best to recognize all that have gone before me to ave the way for my generation of Veterans to be honored.

During the Vietnam War our Veterans were treated horribly by those whom the took an oath to defend. I make it a point to thank each and every one I meet.

R/
Will

stweasel

I thank you all for putting your life in danger so I can be safe, for being away from your families for extended periods of time, having no hot meals or warm dry place to sleep. Thank You to all who served before, with, and after me I appreciate all that you do and have done!

Jeep.jpg

Last edited:

2013CGJKU

From one vet to another... Thank you to anyone who has, is or ever will put on that uniform for our great country.

Levi
2013 CG JKU

JDDK

All gave some...some gave all

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1415722898532.jpg
    1415722898532.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 40

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To all the men and women who have served this great country or are still serving, our gratitude goes out to you.

JKWrang

Oorah and Semper Fi to my fellow Marines, past present and future. And to the other service members, a hearty salute and a beer to all. Thank you for your service, sacrifice and for preserving the freedoms we know and love.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom