The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - so, I've been posting some of our photo highlights on our YouTube community page and holy hell, who knew that would make people so unhappy. Here's a comment made by Retro World that isn't so much hate but rather, a vent to express his displeasure over them.

Retro World.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not exactly a hater comment but this one from OURv just came in and apparently, he's butthurt over the fact that we're wheeling Pippi. For some reason, he seems to think that we didn't do trails like the one in our last video, back in the day.
ourv.jpg

I should note, it was because of trails like this, ones where there were mines and all kinds of cool stuff to see that we bought our first Jeep. To help us get to them LOL.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Not exactly a hater comment but this one from OURv just came in and apparently, he's butthurt over the fact that we're wheeling Pippi. For some reason, he seems to think that we didn't do trails like the one in our last video, back in the day.
View attachment 373455

I should note, it was because of trails like this, ones where there were mines and all kinds of cool stuff to see that we bought our first Jeep. To help us get to them LOL.
I love how he’s telling you what you bought Pippi for… 🤦‍♂️

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - got the following email from the member Bubba3388.

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 7:32 AM
To: webmaster
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : Speedometer Calibration Made Easy Using GPS

Thanks for the email. The jscan works just fine. You put in your exact tire measurement.

I responded with...

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 9:48 AM, webmaster

LOL – um, okay. Hope you feel better about what yourself now.

And this is what he came back at me with 🤪

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 8:37 AM
To: webmaster
Subject: RE: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : Speedometer Calibration Made Easy Using GPS

You are too funny. That's you for sure. Did you stop getting paid from tazar. I still lmao at you trying to remember how to use the tazar. No need to respond back.

Hey Bubba3388, I sent this to you by email as well but I'm sorry that my comment got you all butthurt. No need to respond back. :rolleyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got the following back from Chris Hunt SR, what a surprise! :ROFLMAO:

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 12:48 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: RE: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : Speedometer Calibration Made Easy Using GPS

No wonder you're called a little prick in most of the forums. Lmao your dumbass didn't even know how to change settings in the tazar. Maybe that's why you're using another programmer. They quit paying you. All I did was say I use the jscan , and the POS that you are you decide to email. I've copied all this. And will post how you really are behind the keyboard . Now fuck off .

My response to him...

Oh my, all this over me saying “um, okay. Hope you feel better about what yourself now.” Of course, this all about how I really am behind the keyboard. LOL

BTW, I posted all this up too.
https://www.wayalife.com/threads/th...be-video-comments.31404/page-135#post-1312554

Now, run along to all your angry friends and tell them how I got you all butthurt over a whole lot of nothing.

Peace my friend 👌

Top Bottom