The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, what kind of grown man wears how pathetic they are in public and enough so to post up on the internet how jealous and poor they are? I just got this lovely comment from a michael marek who was whining about us not making "realistic" videos for "poor folks". Clearly, the only reason why we would do a video on ACCUAIR is for the money. Never mind that a FRIEND of mine asked me to help him out or that we have an entire series dedicated to "poor folk" :rolleyes:

michael marek.png

My dad would have kicked my ass if I were ever this publicly shameful. Guys like this just makes me want to puke.

Honestly, what kind of grown man wears how pathetic they are in public and enough so to post up on the internet how jealous and poor they are? I just got this lovely comment from a michael marek who was whining about us not making "realistic" videos for "poor folks". Clearly, the only reason why we would do a video on ACCUAIR is for the money. Never mind that a FRIEND of mine asked me to help him out or that we have an entire series dedicated to "poor folk" :rolleyes:

View attachment 384303

My dad would have kicked my ass if I were ever this publicly shameful. Guys like this just makes me want to puke.
There’s this little thing called hard work and dedication, and guess what, it can make you money.

View attachment 384303

Hell I'm 19 - bought my Jeep myself, built it up myself, and it can do just about anything I've thrown at it so far. Not to toot my own horn or anything but... Grown ass men are out here bitching? It's no one else's fault you aren't where you want to be.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - okay, this wasn't on YouTube but rather, on IG but I think it still belongs here. Apparently, a guy named Anthony Oakmont believes that we're "bored" and have nothing else to post and is pissed at us for posting up "lame videos". He says that we'll loose all our members if we keep it up and that he's about to jump ship. 🤪

IMG_7199.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
Top Bottom