The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

Brute

Hooked
LOL - here's a deadfall that we came across once where an electric chainsaw would have made all the difference. 🤪

main.php
I think that requires dynamite...or 10' long Maxtrax boards...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
His channel name is Check It, Repair It, Review It and that's the shit he spews? Dear Lord.
LOL - I haven't watched any of his videos but it wouldn't surprise me. Neither is the fact that the dumbass deleted his post. :rolleyes:

JAGS

Hooked
LOL - yes, he does :ROFLMAO:

I should say, I almost mentioned that the "parking brake" is in fact electronic as well or at least, on a JL and JT. Try to drive your Jeep with the door open and it WILL electronically engage. But, that probably would have made his head explode 🤪
This is still one of the worst feature. I hate the auto engage “hand brake.”

Colorado4x4

LOL - here's a deadfall that we came across once where an electric chainsaw would have made all the difference. 🤪

main.php
That cutting job looks perfect for a solar powered chainsaw!!!! You could have made a switchback route with Maxtracks to get up and over those logs too. Just a thought

I love how you go to their channels and then call them out in their videos. It’s priceless. They probably don’t respond but it would be great to see what they say…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - for the love of god, I have literally gotten about half a dozen internet experts chime in on our latest video and it was to post up how you should "always make sure to remove the fill bolt first - just in case you drain the fluid only later to find out that it won't come off and you're out of luck". This IN SPITE OF THE FACT, I show the fill bolt being removed FIRST!

SuperSecretSquirell.jpg

And, what's really stupid is that in the almost 30 fuckin years that I have been working on vehicles, I have NEVER had a fill bolt not come off. NOT ONE!

kbp810

Caught the Bug
I couldn't imagine taking the time to clean and store ketchup bottles... then tediously trying to fill ketchup bottles... then trying to fullly compress/squeeze a ketchup bottle to get all the oil out. How could they think all that is easier than just using a pump? LOL.

Although, I will add that the amsoil gear lube that comes in the squeeze pouches certainly makes things quick and easy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't imagine taking the time to clean and store ketchup bottles... then tediously trying to fill ketchup bottles... then trying to fullly compress/squeeze a ketchup bottle to get all the oil out. How could they think all that is easier than just using a pump? LOL.

Although, I will add that the amsoil gear lube that comes in the squeeze pouches certainly makes things quick and easy.
LOL, right?! 🤪

And YES, the new squeeze pouches are awesome!

Top Bottom