The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sad thing is the tires you're running on pipi do better in sand that an AT or MT tire. He clearly hasn't played in the sand. Just listens to his local tire ship and had multiple style of tires stack in his garage for every occasion.
LOL - ain't that the truth!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, they're still coming in. Here's one that I just got from a Scott Baican. Apparently, he can see things on video like he was there. LOL

Scott Baican.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And they just keep coming LOL! Here's one that I got from a Duane 4 because you know, I wasn't able to get out of the sand with just 2 tires aired down.

Duane 4.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Leeso nneville who chimed in to save people from watching an 7 min video on YouTube.

Leeso nneville.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, here's one from a Midnight 1978 who liked the video but would never run 6 psi. Because doing so would mean you would for sure roll a bead and 15-20 psi is all you would need to get out of the sand LOL

Midnight 1978.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one from a Victor Longmire who chimed in on our video short showing JET kicking up some sand. Apparently, he felt the need to point out that it's a lot easier to do when it's cold out. Thank goodness we did this in the middle of summer and out in Nevada 🤪

Victor Longmire.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, here's yet another expert by the name of Hendrik Brink who chimed in to let me know how dangerous it is to air down below 7 psi. Being the expert that he is, I went to his channel to learn more about off roading but could only find a playlist of "Happy Trippy Shit" and "Next Level Gardening" 🤪

Hendrik Brink.jpg

Brute

Hooked
And, here's yet another expert by the name of Hendrik Brink who chimed in to let me know how dangerous it is to air down below 7 psi. Being the expert that he is, I went to his channel to learn more about off roading but could only find a playlist of "Happy Trippy Shit" and "Next Level Gardening" 🤪

View attachment 366875
Next Level Gardening?...I may have to check that out, I need to get my gardening to the next level...or is he just referring to raised beds?...now I'm confused...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - and they keep on coming. This is one from a Craig McC and it was to tell me that my tires are what got me stuck. Simple as that. Of course, he apparently missed the part where they ALSO got me unstuck and in 2WD.

Craig McC.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - wow... I mean, just wow. I really don't know why but our stuck in the sand video really stuck a nerve with all the internet experts. I mean, I literally got a slew of them come in just yesterday. This first one is from a jhndijkman and again, it was to tell me how 15-20 psi would be enough to get me out of the sand and how anything less would roll a bead.

jhndijkman.jpg

Top Bottom