The Fallen - Sand Hollow

bhaner

PXL_20210514_160638842.jpg

Got to run this trail with a few others from here last week. It was new since the last time I was there and rated a 9.

Sections of the trail are dedicated to fallen soldiers from each war.

Overall a very fun trail!

I am still sorting out videos and pics but here are a few videos from the crack near the end of the trail.

It took a bit to find a way to get the rear passenger tire on the wall in the right place... But I got it!

Thanks to West Coast Jerry for the spotting!

Front View:
Rear View:

jdofmemi

That was a very fun trail.

This was a real challenge to get the rear up on the wall. We ended up wedging the front into the notch to pull the rear up.
We were using the back end or the driver's front tire to pull that corner down and hold the opposite rear up until it could make contact with the wall.
Getting off the other end was a challenge as well.

Here is a couple of pictures from other parts of the trail. Ok, one, since the others don't want to play nice🤷

Attachments

• 20210514_110506.jpg
    20210514_110506.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 20

MericaMade

I was looking at the photos in the share dive and so bummed I had to split that morning. This looks like one hell of a trail. Shoutout to Byron for leading us in a awesome week.

bhaner

I was looking at the photos in the share dive and so bummed I had to split that morning. This looks like one hell of a trail. Shoutout to Byron for leading us in a awesome week.
I wish you, Jeff and Kevin were all able to do this one! Next time for sure!

It was a team effort in leading! We got it done! Only a few missed turns! LOL!

Last edited:

FFPulley77

Hooked

This was a real challenge to get the rear up on the wall. We ended up wedging the front into the notch to pull the rear up.
We were using the back end or the driver's front tire to pull that corner down and hold the opposite rear up until it could make contact with the wall.

Here is a couple of pictures from other parts of the trail. Ok, one, since the others don't want to play nice🤷
Sweet kickstand you’ve got there... 😂

Brute

Hooked

Not many people can say they had all five tires on the ground...

fiend

Caught the Bug
View attachment 363132

Got to run this trail with a few others from here last week. It was new since the last time I was there and rated a 9.

Sections of the trail are dedicated to fallen soldiers from each war.

Overall a very fun trail!

I am still sorting out videos and pics but here are a few videos from the crack near the end of the trail.

It took a bit to find a way to get the rear passenger tire on the wall in the right place... But I got it!

Thanks to West Coast Jerry for the spotting!

Front View:
Rear View:
Gents that is insane. All I have to say about it.

Top Bottom