Wave from SW Oklahoma

JES

Hello Everyone. I'm a Jeeper from the past and have the itch to get in a JKU. I thought I had found an '12 sport, but that deal fell though. I'm torn between popping for a rubi or building up a sport. I'm in no hurry as I wait for the right deal to present itself. So in the meantime, I'm here reading and learning for those in the know. I look forward to this new project and please bare with me if I start asking noob questions.

Cheers!

MrHooah04

Welcome! Ill be PCSing to Ft sill/Lawton w/in the nxt six months..how's OK in terms of off roading?

Go for the kill and grab the Rubicon!

JES

Welcome! Ill be PCSing to Ft sill/Lawton w/in the nxt six months..how's OK in terms of off roading?

Go for the kill and grab the Rubicon!

There's not a lot local, but regionally there is a lot to offer. And FYI, I'm making a two hour drive to look at a JKUR tomorrow. So if all goes well, it will be headed home with me.

JEFFMS457

Welcome! Go for which ever make you happy. Keep in mind...if you are thinking about mod with different upgrades then what comes from the factory on the Rubi, then go with the sport...otherwise you will be throwing lot of $$$$ away. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom