ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

graydd

I would like to enter to win. Here is a pic of my JL 2dr. Would use the system to wheel all over the place. Love the videos of it being used, and it's super cool way to be ready for anything.

Attachments

• 20211012_144102.jpg
    20211012_144102.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 4

RJV

Here's my 18 JL:
I would love the air suspension for many reasons! I love the air suspension on Land Rovers and think that combined with the solid axles of a Wrangler would make the ultimate on/off road vehicle. In ski season, I could lower it for loading up skis or fitting in parking garages. Otherwise, I can raise it up for wheeling! Love the every video I've seen on it.

Attachments

• BB68C54E-BF16-4E8C-8F81-819575FEF8C0.jpeg
    BB68C54E-BF16-4E8C-8F81-819575FEF8C0.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 0

duke594

-8512947132593556481.jpg
I would like the Accuair system so I can put 37" tires on my gladiator but still be able to lower it when on the highway and assist with my young children getting in the Jeep.

DavidP

As soon as I saw your first video about the AccuAir system, I wanted this for my 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL. I recently began doing off-road camping with a trailer (Off Grid Trailers Expedition) and have quickly discovered that I could use a little help with the suspension in the back when towing the trailer. Having something like the AccuAir system to adjust the suspension as needed would be a great help! We off-road around Michigan a bit, with our favorite place being rock crawling through the woods on Drummond Island. There are places there where a comfortable ride is important, and plenty of other trails where increasing the height to max is a must. Then, for the ride home, it'd be great to lower things back down to give the short wife a little easier time getting in and out.

jeep.jpg

Ozetis

That is one neat looking system!

New Wrangler owner after finally finding a purple one back in December. I am very excited to start working on my mods and hitting the trails! This Accuair system would be perfect as it answers my biggest problem to keeping the height I would want to add to the Jeep. I thought I would have to do a lift after knowing how much height I would lose. This would also help with the wife and kiddos getting in as I could make it easily accessible.

jeep.jpg

OKilthau

Our 2022 Gladiator is our daily driver for our real estate business, so we use the truck to carry items to stage our listings. The versatility to lower the suspension for bed access and better fuel fuel economy is huge! The JT is also the rig that we use for all of our different outdoor activities which include road trips that are both on and offroad, so on the other end of the spectrum, being able to raise the suspension to crawl into the back country is vital!
We would love to have the opportunity to install this suspension and show how we use it from our daily real-estate adventures to our remote back country adventures!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_122329_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_122329_Instagram.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

SamR.

Thank you Accuair for supporting Wayalife channel and for sure allowing one of us to win, that’s a great air suspension . Mild overlanding is about all there is to do in Pennsylvania due to majority being private lands. But I look forward to exploring. I wish everyone good luck. Picture of my puddles , 2021 .

Attachments

• AE48248E-9AFB-4FAB-AE9D-0A7D21AA303F.jpeg
    AE48248E-9AFB-4FAB-AE9D-0A7D21AA303F.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 2

RedWolf

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
👋😀 Wow very cool giveaway, looking forward to see who gets to play with this cool mod...good luck to all !

RoadDogRubi

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
This looks like a sick system. I'd love to run this because we wheel and camp. I think this would make the heavier loads we often find ourselves packing on a long trip a little more manageable.
i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Love this system. This would be ideal for our Jeep. We tend to camp along and the added weight is always an issue. Seems like this is kinda the best of both worlds.

Attachments

• 20220619_184735.jpg
    20220619_184735.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 2

JLGUY

Really interested in this air suspension. Solves a few issues, my shorter wife getting in/out, getting into parking garages and of course the ability to raise the suspension for better clearance when offroad. Plus in the lower mode it's likely to get better fuel economy.

I'm really curious how it would hold up the the winters up in Calgary. We do some wheeling with ice/water crossings and would be interested to test it out in those conditions when it's -30 out. I'm currently running 37's with the mopar lift. It does ok but it has sagged a bit and would like to a bigger lift.

Picture below was taken just outside of Invermere British Columbia on our way to an old mine near the summit. We ended up 200 yards from the crest of the mountain, the shale was just too loose and my wife was getting nervous! :)

IMG_8140.jpeg

BPJEEP

I very the weight of my JT often so having the ability to adjust for that would be great.

Attachments

• Gladiator1.jpg
    Gladiator1.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 2
Thank you Accu-Air and Wayalife for this great opportunity to share our rides and win a suspension system.

Meet GLADVS, pronounced “Gladus”, She is my overlanding rig. And what could be more luxurious for an overlander to be able to level your roof top tent with using your Accu-Air suspension! Where/how would I use my Accu-Air? Raising the ride height to cross the Mojave river at Afton canyon. The Mojave road is one of my favorite trails. Nearly drowned the last time (also the 1st time) I crossed there! Water was up to the headlights! The Accu-Air suspension would also smooth out the washboards of the epic trip I have planned for next August-September: Santa Barbara, CA to Deadhorse AK. via the Al-Can and the Dalton highways. By the way, GLADVS because Gladiators are Roman soldiers, who spoke Latin, in Latin the ”U” sound is spelled with a “V”. I know there are some out there as nerdy as me who knew that.

Keep wheelin’ , be nice to nature , and respect the trails.

1679345093034.jpeg

Last edited:

Jblessman

Would love an upgrade on my gladiator. Love taking my jeep around locally and hunting but hope that some day it will be capable enough to take out west. I’ve owned 5 jeeps starting in high school with a 78 CJ5. Have been slowly trying to add to my 2020 gladiator. Would love to add the new suspension especially if it included going in an adventure run with Eddie and the crew. Thanks for the opportunity.

Attachments

• AD003251-5210-4250-93ED-A28746BDB6CB.jpeg
    AD003251-5210-4250-93ED-A28746BDB6CB.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 8C66EB66-23D3-497B-9F82-27CB29575532.jpeg
    8C66EB66-23D3-497B-9F82-27CB29575532.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 2

Jtschnel

Although I’ve followed Wayalife on YouTube for some time, I’m new to this forum. I can already tell it’s one I wish I’d been part of earlier. Many thanks to Accuair and Wayalife for this giveaway!

My first look at the Accuair system was at their booth at the Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion in Pigeon Forge last summer. I was very interested in the system but never pulled the trigger as I wondered about durability in the brush and rocks. Later I did ask and receive responses in the comments of one of Wayalife YouTube videos. Watching others, I’ve become more confident that the system would not only be fun to show off but durable enough for off road and rock use.

For me there were a number of factors that interested me in the system, including the cool factor, the ability to lower so it'd be easier for my lovely but height challenged wife to get into the Gladiator, lowering to get into the garage so there is more than 2 fingers clearance, and most importantly the trail use … including the ability to cross deeper waters.

Your use and stressing the system in many conditions seems to indicate my concerns were not founded.

In addition to being my daily driver when at home, we drag our Gladiator around the country behind our motorhome, always searching for fun places use it wherever we are.

Again, may thanks to Wayalife and Accuair for giving away a system! Someone is going to be very happy!

Attachments

• 53DC387C-994D-44DF-BB59-EA4CCDF8E4EA.jpeg
    53DC387C-994D-44DF-BB59-EA4CCDF8E4EA.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 3
  • E2CA9836-8B34-4835-B3BB-C56908403202.jpeg
    E2CA9836-8B34-4835-B3BB-C56908403202.jpeg
    476.8 KB · Views: 3
  • F295D858-6B7C-48D3-932D-0A4E528B42D4.jpeg
    F295D858-6B7C-48D3-932D-0A4E528B42D4.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 8F2B76B9-8232-480D-81E1-0D168670F1C3.jpeg
    8F2B76B9-8232-480D-81E1-0D168670F1C3.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DEF27F7B-0E1D-47CD-8388-CFDA1C67B822.jpeg
    DEF27F7B-0E1D-47CD-8388-CFDA1C67B822.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 2

Rolin

Hello Wayalife,

I have been following the Wayalife videos on the Accuair Suspension System and am very interested in the suspension for my Gladiator. Below is a picture of my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Freedom Edition. As soon as I saw the Wayalife videos, I immediately wanted the Accuair Suspension for my Gladiator. The purpose of my Gladiator is primarily for off-roading and overlanding. The Accuair Suspension will help facilitate this. I plan to use the Accuair Suspension System for lifting up for hitting the trails but also to lower my Gladiator for freeway cruising and even lower for putting in the garage. My Gladiator has the MOPAR 2-inch lift on it and my parents when I take them for a ride have difficulty getting in and out without a step ladder. I have friends that complain that I don’t have steps… The Accuair Suspension setting where it lowers down to the bump stops would be great for easy exit and entry and allow me to more easily bring friends and family along on my adventures.

2023-03-20_2021 Jeep Gladiator.jpg

Last edited:

spenat

i.php

RULES to WIN:

this suspension looks

this suspension looks awesome.

I need a suspension that will work off road and then allow me to lower it so I can fit in my garage as it is below normal height

here my jlur
i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

awesome looking set up

I would love one. be perfect to use on the trails and then drop it for my low garage

Attachments

• 00D2B9DB-2096-420B-8104-DF83B258FC10.jpeg
    00D2B9DB-2096-420B-8104-DF83B258FC10.jpeg
    263.2 KB · Views: 0

JwCanino

Hi everyone and thank you for the opportunity to win this amazing system. I’ve been working on Silverlining here. She has been towing a 19’ camper 7,200 miles 52 days last year and this year we have been making her an over landing rig as well as still towing the 19’ camper, trip to Alaska this year 4 to 5 months… yes added the long range tank last month (so would have to figure out options for the AC and reservoir tank locations, love challenges) in preparation and outfitting the truck bed with power, fridge/freeze, instant hot water heater, 23gal water tank, and still all the room required for everything else…, Anyways with all the different configurations and load changes an Accu-Air system would without a doubt be the icing on the cake!!! I’m sure whomever receives this amazing gift, they would be truly grateful!!! and thank you for all you do and your commitments to the jeeping community!!! 325C99E7-6AA4-48A1-B353-7677DCEF99B4.jpeg

Attachments

• F5A3713B-4ED9-4021-B34D-D052A53957B2.jpeg
    F5A3713B-4ED9-4021-B34D-D052A53957B2.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 87B99077-2074-42BB-9789-0FD4DC88217C.jpeg
    87B99077-2074-42BB-9789-0FD4DC88217C.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 6B9F168E-EF92-4578-8695-6AB20CC82A0E.jpeg
    6B9F168E-EF92-4578-8695-6AB20CC82A0E.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 5553B7FD-EC99-40D5-B4D5-BB0660459BF2.jpeg
    5553B7FD-EC99-40D5-B4D5-BB0660459BF2.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 5374DB3F-3690-4535-B075-95255A7CD788.jpeg
    5374DB3F-3690-4535-B075-95255A7CD788.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20794F52-D0C1-4884-AC10-A32BAA3587AF.jpeg
    20794F52-D0C1-4884-AC10-A32BAA3587AF.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 4
  • BC0B547C-CFE5-4E6C-9036-540BE201ECCF.jpeg
    BC0B547C-CFE5-4E6C-9036-540BE201ECCF.jpeg
    407.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Dadzglad

Been curious about air bags since they were first produced . Contemplated them in the past . These look both durable and reliable . Would love to prove that correct! Especially with my daily driver to nyc with all the potholes and traffic i run into. Then some dirt driving by home . Wifey had two hip replacements and a bad back . Would be nice to be able to lift the jeep and not worrying about her not being able to get in !

Attachments

• 04D21986-057F-492C-9E79-345624B26857.jpeg
    04D21986-057F-492C-9E79-345624B26857.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 1

biosyn

Caught the Bug
The versatility of this kit is unbelievable. Being able to lift your Jeep when you need it and lower to the bumps to load in two young daughters are definitely major reasons we want this kit on our JLU. The auto leveling feature is another great feature which is very convenient for people like us who are constantly loading and unloading the jeep between trips. We would use this kit to do the same thing we use our jeep for now, family trips to bring our daughters out to historic sights and get closer to nature to supplement our homeschool lessons.

Special thanks to Eddie, Cindy, and Accuair for this opportunity!

Sunset Jeep.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom