WooHoooooooo

CalSgt

Hooked
Nothing like being scared to you'll shit your pants if you fart while stoned to the be-jezus on anesthesia after getting your asshole inspected... It doesn't help that they inflate your intestines with air when they're in there.

kevman65

Hooked
Nothing like being scared to you'll shit your pants if you fart while stoned to the be-jezus on anesthesia after getting your asshole inspected... It doesn't help that they inflate your intestines with air when they're in there.

What really sucks is having to go sit on the throne to get rid of the air. Cuz you KNOW there's still the nasty stuff you had to drink in ya.

Then there's the violated feeling because your ass hurts from alien probing.......

CalSgt

Hooked
What really sucks is having to go sit on the throne to get rid of the air. Cuz you KNOW there's still the nasty stuff you had to drink in ya.

Then there's the violated feeling because your ass hurts from alien probing.......
I had to ride in the car for 2 hours after because I live in BFE. Most uncomfortable ride ever, it was a little better after the longest loudest fart ever emancipated itself from my guts without authorization. At least I didn't shit my pants though

kevman65

Hooked
I had to ride in the car for 2 hours after because I live in BFE. Most uncomfortable ride ever, it was a little better after the longest loudest fart ever emancipated itself from my guts without authorization. At least I didn't shit my pants though
🤣

I know that feeling, I held one back for the 20 minute ride home, went straight to the can and let it loose. Glad I was able to hold it.

jeeeep

Hooked
last time I had one was the daily double, upper endoscopy and colonoscopy.

left me wondering if they met in the stomach and played chicken.

fucking polyps but all benign

kevman65

Hooked
They can figure that shit out with a blood test now... If your doc is still putting his finger in your ass still, one or both of you must like it.
And you can poop in a box and mail it off, if it hits positive, you get a team of people looking at your nekkid ass when you're knocked out.

Top Bottom