Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

hbkid22

I figure we gotta start somewhere. If it's just a few of us we can have some beers or whatever. I'm planning on going either way, if nobody shows I'll just be captain awesome solo drinker.

Sounds good. I will plan on it unless something changes. Which brewery and what time?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'm not a Denver local......but I'll be in Denver November 21st to the 24th for the Denver/Miami game and will be staying downtown on 16th Street......Not to impose but if you Denver guys are looking to get together for a Suds n Grub at a local brewery I wouldn't mind joining you.....I'll buy the first round:beer:.....you can berate me on how bad your Broncos are going to pummel my Dolphins:D.....Last time I was there (2008) Miami did beat the Broncos 26-17......of course that was when they had Cutler as QB looks to be a much harder feat this time around.....LMK

~Woodrow~

I'm not sure if we'll have another until Dec - but who knows, let us know when it gets closer. I'm sure there's more than a few people that wouldn't mind drinking beer again. :)

The boss said he may let me take the day off. If not take a few hours off.just depends on if my part timer shows up. I work retail so this maybe my last chance till February.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool, no worries if you can't make it. I'm hoping we can make it a monthly thing.

hbkid22

For those that are coming from the North I am leaving from Fort Collins and if people want can meet somewhere on the way down and we can all head down in a group.....otherwise see you all there!

anviljk

Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it.The down side of working retail. If you're driving from the north on i25 right after 104th overpass look up to the right you'll see my rig.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it.The down side of working retail. If you're driving from the north on i25 right after 104th overpass look up to the right you'll see my rig.

No worries, we'll do it again.

For those of you coming, I'll be the guy in the black Oklahoma State jersey - #99!

Jack

Trueblue

Dang! Wish I'd caught this posting earlier. I was in the Spings area wheeling with a buddy this weekend. Had to take the new Ruby out for a mild shake down to Mt. Baldy with a short target practice before it got to dark. Maybe next time.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
So I'm thinking we skip Dec with the holidays and everyone being busy and what not - I'm game if someone else is, but I assume most people are busy. Let's set something up for January either way. How does Jan 10 work for everyone?
For now let's plan on Denver Beer Co again, and if we start getting more to show up we'll move to a different spot.

Also, if anyone has a bunch of goodies they need installed after the holiday, post it up - perhaps we could setup an install party?

t8er

so bummed I missed this. I'd be down for Jan 10. If possible what if we did a trail that might still be open? Even just a beer is good also. I will also volunteer to help anyone install parts on their rigs just to help and learn some more. I carry a pretty full toolbox in the jeep anyways. Thank you in in advance H8roads.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
so bummed I missed this. I'd be down for Jan 10. If possible what if we did a trail that might still be open? Even just a beer is good also. I will also volunteer to help anyone install parts on their rigs just to help and learn some more. I carry a pretty full toolbox in the jeep anyways. Thank you in in advance H8roads.

No worries, I'm hoping we can make it a regular thing. I'm fairly stock so I could do something easy, but that's about it - and I'm not sure what will be open that time of year. Come spring when things start opening up we'll definitely have to have some regular-ish runs as a group. Show the SoCal guys what real mountains look like :bleh:

Top Bottom