Cozdude's build of Knuckles

utiadam

LOSER
Hey Steve, which school are you going to? I graduated from Universal Technical Institute back in 07 and then did the Mercedes Benz graduate program. I've been with Benz ever since.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Steve, which school are you going to? I graduated from Universal Technical Institute back in 07 and then did the Mercedes Benz graduate program. I've been with Benz ever since.

I'm going to Automotive Training Center. I'm shooting to be able to get into the Benz or even BMW programs as well. How have you liked it there?

utiadam

LOSER
I'm going to Automotive Training Center. I'm shooting to be able to get into the Benz or even BMW programs as well. How have you liked it there?

Mercedes Benz has been a great company to work for. I even got a free trip to Germany a couple years back. German cars are definitely more complicated to work on than say an American or Japanese car. Everything is over engineered. From what i hear though German manufacturers pay better than the others as well.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Mercedes Benz has been a great company to work for. I even got a free trip to Germany a couple years back. German cars are definitely more complicated to work on than say an American or Japanese car. Everything is over engineered. From what i hear though German manufacturers pay better than the others as well.

I worked for Mercedes Benz for a number of years before moving on to Japanese car dealerships (Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Honda and Hyundai) and I hated how backwards the Japanese stuff was especially the wiring diagrams. I'd definitely rather work on German cars.

rinkishjk

I also worked at Benz for some time. I wound up working for Raymond (forklifts) and have been there awhile now, love it. Would not want to go back to cars. I had a friend who went to uti in cali, he loved it. I went to Lincoln tech.

utiadam

LOSER
I worked for Mercedes Benz for a number of years before moving on to Japanese car dealerships (Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Honda and Hyundai) and I hated how backwards the Japanese stuff was especially the wiring diagrams. I'd definitely rather work on German cars.

I also worked at Benz for some time. I wound up working for Raymond (forklifts) and have been there awhile now, love it. Would not want to go back to cars. I had a friend who went to uti in cali, he loved it. I went to Lincoln tech.

Pretty cool guys! I went to uti in Arizona for the general automotive and then went to California for the Mercedes Benz program which is at the uti campus there. Just recently they moved the program to the Mercedes Benz training center in Long Beach. They took over some old airplane hanger but the place is massive. Right next to Long Beach airport.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well walked out of school today for my lunch break and came out to this
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469803928.757703.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469803939.697566.jpg .

:cheesy: needless to say I'm not mad cause it's funny as shit! Some of the kids in my class have a funny sense of humor

WJCO

Meme King
Well walked out of school today for my lunch break and came out to this

:cheesy: needless to say I'm not mad cause it's funny as shit! Some of the kids in my class have a funny sense of humor

Do they spin? You should totally leave them on there if they spin. :cheesy:

scull20

Haha...did they actually clip into the inside of the headlock ring?

You should save them for Rausch and get a little rock rash on them hahah.

Top Bottom