Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well a little snag happened with my ball joints. They were suppose to arrive today but after talking to Tim @ trail jeeps and fedex I found out they were shipped to my old address in Tennessee. Totally my fault for not making sure he had the right address since I haven't ordered anything since I lived there but it's all fixed now. Should have them on Tuesday

rogerk93

Well a little snag happened with my ball joints. They were suppose to arrive today but after talking to Tim @ trail jeeps and fedex I found out they were shipped to my old address in Tennessee. Totally my fault for not making sure he had the right address since I haven't ordered anything since I lived there but it's all fixed now. Should have them on Tuesday

Good job messing that up lol what brand did you get? I need to get a set and replace mine plus do the brakes but been kind of lazy.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug

Good thing you got it fixed and at least it was a simple fix via old address haha

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good job messing that up lol what brand did you get? I need to get a set and replace mine plus do the brakes but been kind of lazy.
Bit the bullet and ordered some Dynatrac prosteers like I should have done a long time ago.
Good thing you got it fixed and at least it was a simple fix via old address haha
Yea me too. Things are to expensive to lose over a wrong address lol

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

Good job dad

rinkishjk

Good to know. 👍🇱🇷

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally got my Dynatrac pro steers in!!! So mad I haven't gotten these sooner! These fuckers are huge!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471569135.029301.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471569145.094963.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471569157.573064.jpg .

Top Bottom