Cozdude's build of Knuckles

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Congrats Steve on the ball joints your gonna pretty much be able to turn the wheel with one finger haha

deadguy

Hey Steve did the ball joints your replacing have a knurled sleeve? If they did you might have a problem installing a smooth sleeve pro steer to replace them. I believe you need the JP44-2X3050-D part number for the knurled one

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Steve did the ball joints your replacing have a knurled sleeve? If they did you might have a problem installing a smooth sleeve pro steer to replace them. I believe you need the JP44-2X3050-D part number for the knurled one

They did not the ones I will be replacing are oem crowns. I have a pr44 so I'm very confident that it will not be knurled when I remove them lol

deadguy

They did not the ones I will be replacing are oem crowns. I have a pr44 so I'm very confident that it will not be knurled when I remove them lol

Sounds good. I know the synergys are knurled and didn't know if you ran them in the pr44. My buddy just made this mistake on his dodge.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sounds good. I know the synergys are knurled and didn't know if you ran them in the pr44. My buddy just made this mistake on his dodge.

Oh man that stinks. I wonder if when I installed them on my d30 if that's one of the reasons why the crowns I installed afterwords went so quickly

deadguy

It probably was moving around in there ever so slightly which probably wore faster and felt like garbage right off the bat

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well everything went smooth as butter today! Got the old ball joints and unit bearings off and out. Anti seized everything and installed the new pro steers and timkin unit bearings!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471886457.544671.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471886466.625475.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471886477.866309.jpg .

Top Bottom