Florida Wayalife Members

rubicon91

I'll be there. I live in Bartow. It would be great to meet some fellow wayalifer's. I should have my lift and tires on by then. Can wait. I'll be registering soon

Definitely. We are up there all the time. My wife's niece lives just off of 17 by the orange plant. We are up there all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chipper

Definitely. We are up there all the time. My wife's niece lives just off of 17 by the orange plant. We are up there all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's real close to me. I'm walking distance to the plant. Next time you come into town let me know. I'll buy you a beer.

chipper

Rubicon91
I got your PM. I tried to reply but it says you choosing not to receive pM. I'm not sure ... Let me know when you fix it.

rubicon91

Rubicon91
I got your PM. I tried to reply but it says you choosing not to receive pM. I'm not sure ... Let me know when you fix it.

HAHAHA what the hell did I do was messing with my settings and adding things other day. Not sure what I clicked but there are so many boxes to choose felt like I was back in high school taking a test. Must have used the christmas tree formula that worked so well back then!! :D See if you can send it now. Hopefully I fixed everything!

aqualung

florida wayalifers

nick here 2013jk on 33s. i joined the ocala jeep club,they do a lot of trails/meets/camping in and around the area.look them up at ocala jeep clube.com

Nhfd01

Wanted to say hi, I live in the land o lakes area usually ride with a couple different groups out of tampa area, always nice to meet others. My Jeep is a work in progress 2.5 coil lift sitting on 35's usually ride out at citrus and Inverness.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418898470.017246.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Happy New Year Woody!:standing wave:

Happy New Year Will !!

Hopefully I'll be stopping by to see you on my way back from Denver after the build sometime in April......don't know the exact date (there are a couple of rigs in front of me at TJ in Golden) but if they can get started by March 1st it should be finished in 4 weeks.......I'm going to try and meet up with the Wayalife group in Moab before I head back to Florida......

Stay safe brother

~Woodrow~

Aireck

10600455_668725356568782_1984541864351775038_n.jpg

I've been working with fellow jeepers in the greater Tampa Bay Area and I'm trying to spread the word about an event happening next month on February 6 and 7th in bartow, FL. Its called Jeepin' With Judd.

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/830952143633172/

Home

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Top Bottom