Florida Wayalife Members

JRied

Hey guys I'm gonna go bumper less in the rear and now have a 2 1/2 month old Smittybilt Atlas rear bumper with swing out tire carrier and jerry cans for sale. You can have it for 625 if your in south FL area

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421170452.896751.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421170478.208912.jpg

It's been sold. Thanks anyway guys

Last edited:

OhNoTheJiggies

Hey everyone, I'm in Tampa... was gonna start a thread about this and was like hmm... Everyone always talks about using the magical search button. Well, great news! It works. Lol. Trying to find some people to do some jeep stuff with. Always down to help with installs and troubleshooting.

srosario

Hey everyone, I'm in Tampa... was gonna start a thread about this and was like hmm... Everyone always talks about using the magical search button. Well, great news! It works. Lol. Trying to find some people to do some jeep stuff with. Always down to help with installs and troubleshooting.

That's real nice of you. You are a good guy.

SoCalDozer

just saw this thread for the first time, seen a couple wayalife stickers running around in st augustine since i moved so i know you guys are out there!

xrayjeeper83

This is my rig, for some reason could edit the prev post with the picture. If you see me around town say hey, always looking for someone to wheel with

uploadfromtaptalk1424994176318.jpg

Dirt Foot

Stock for now. Give me a few months though. Gotta love central Florida!

Attachments

• 1424994856514.jpg
    1424994856514.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 88

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I don't roll down to Dade unless i have to.......but if you're ever up in Broward (Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood) you'll definitely get a wave from me...

~Woodrow~

budmanm3

Group of us are going to the humps this afternoon around 4:30

Been meaning to check this place out. One of my coworkers with an FJ is always out there. Let us know and maybe we can set up a big meet down there. I'd love to make it down today but I'll be tied up

JRied

Been meaning to check this place out. One of my coworkers with an FJ is always out there. Let us know and maybe we can set up a big meet down there. I'd love to make it down today but I'll be tied up

Ok sounds good man, I'll find out a good date with my brother and let you guys know in advance. It was my first time there and it's pretty cool. Here are some pics that one of the guys took of my jeep while there

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425504546.256813.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425504562.286387.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425504582.274716.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425504596.422971.jpg

Top Bottom