Cline Butte OHV area Sisters Oregon

David1tontj

I'll be there!! Probably frozen.. Gonna leave the top, doors, fenders, etc at home.... Unless my spotter pitches a huge fit!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

David1tontj

Pics... More to come
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382245822.394532.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382245843.734891.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382245922.385829.jpg
In the play area. Finding lines
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382245995.014714.jpg
This is actually steeper than it looks!

Tree Frog

Looks like you guys had a good time.
I was over in that area the day before and man was it nice out with the sun shining and all.

That silver rig is really hanging it out on some gnarly looking stuff.

I hope to hookup with you guys some time. Going to have to watch this site a lot more for future dates.
Most of your rigs look a lot more built up than mine, but I can at least come and watch.

JandSJK

If you are on facebook look us up on Willamette valley jeep klub I post all our runs and stuff on there

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tree Frog

Just got done watching all your videos. :clap2:

So I hope I don't veer the thread too far off course but you would know, The little OHV sticker I see on some rigs is that required over there at Cline or just on the OR. Dunes area.
I have read the OHV site but it left me with more questions than answers.

I don't do Facebook due to a psycho ex-wife.

David1tontj

Just got done watching all your videos. :clap2:

So I hope I don't veer the thread too far off course but you would know, The little OHV sticker I see on some rigs is that required over there at Cline or just on the OR. Dunes area.
I have read the OHV site but it left me with more questions than answers.

I don't do Facebook due to a psycho ex-wife.

I am pretty sure it's required just about everywhere offroad in oregon... It's only $10 for 2 years and it goes to a good cause... Better safe than sorry. Most dirt bike shops have them

David1tontj

No problem. I'll try to remember to start posting up the stuff on here also

Did you get any good pics? Half of the go pro videos aren't even worth watching and the other half doesn't even look like cool stuff. :( That's why I never take pics... Doesn't do it justice

TAGTJ

Great time Saturday

David,

Great meeting you and I look forward to more times out! See I am on here just not as much.....

Tom

JandSJK

Did you get any good pics? Half of the go pro videos aren't even worth watching and the other half doesn't even look like cool stuff. :( That's why I never take pics... Doesn't do it justice

No I didn't get but a couple pictures. Steph usually drives more and I take pictures. But she didn't feel like driving Saturday.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom