Cline Butte OHV area Sisters Oregon

JandSJK

A group of us are going to go over to Cline Butte ohv area just outside of Sisters Or on Oct 19th. We will be meetin at the 76 station at the end of town head towards Bend @ 10a.m. The trails range from easy to difficult. Petersons UA started here in 2012 and even christened a couple of the new trails. We will most likely do a few trails and then head back to the staging area for some lunch then go hit the trails again.:rock:

David1tontj

Hmmmmm.. I'll have to talk to the wife and see if I can be free that day! Crossing my fingers she doesn't want to do something for her birthday (23rd). Is there some good rocky stuff over there? I know the quack attack is near there! :)

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Last edited:

David1tontj

Talked to my wife and we don't have anything going that day!! Count me in!!!

JandSJK

If it's open. Haven't had a chance to call yet. The have all the sand dune access closed and some of the beach access areas because of the shutdown. I'll keep you posted once I know.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Not saying we should do this, but if the government is shut down then who will write us tickets if we accidentally drive around the gates?? Haha.

JandSJK

Trust me I already thought about that lol. But.....with all the enviro wackos already trying to shut everything down and were going as a club I had to restrain my urge to do that.

David1tontj

So are the other 6 guys wayalife? Or a Eugene club? Jeeps? Yotas?

JandSJK

Eugene/Medford jeeps a Toyota and a tracker I think

David1tontj

So do we know if its open?? I sure hope so or I'm gonna be pissed!

David1tontj

I just looked it up on the website and it said currently closed! Stupid obabma!!

JandSJK

just called the trail hotline it said all trails are open but due to the government shutdown the vault toilets are locked

David1tontj

Woohoo!!! Keep them locked for all I care!! So relieved! If the weather is good I think I am going to pull off my top, doors, rear tire carrier, tailgate, fenders, and....... Whatever else I can! I love pulling all that useless stuff and making it feel like an offroad monster!

JandSJK

So trail is open and we will be meeting in sisters at the 76 station on the east end of town @10am

Top Bottom