Show Off Your Guns!

Mad Mac

Attention Moderators: Was my post deleted?

Yesterday, I think I posted here about the recent ammo ban and the 1994 ammo ban.
Was that deleted because it was too political?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yesterday, I think I posted here about the recent ammo ban and the 1994 ammo ban.

Nope no post has been deleted or made by you from what I can see in regards to that topic.

David1tontj

Hmmm. I would love to know about it. I think normally when someone's post is deleted- it isn't truly deleted, just edited- so there would still be an edited post. Are you sure you posted?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I forgot about this thread. Shot my first time last weekend and shot my stepdads glock as he tried to teach me basic gun safety so I had some knowledge before I go to basic training next week.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425392974.685621.jpg .

budmanm3

Picked up a little .22 rifle recently for a super deal, so after a test run with it, I have started cleaning it up. One day it will belong to my daughter when she is ready for it.

Still have to seal it up to finish it before I put it back together.

Attachments

• 1425393796903.jpg
    1425393796903.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 265
  • 1425393820170.jpg
    1425393820170.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 260
  • 1425393907319.jpg
    1425393907319.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 267
  • 1425393924449.jpg
    1425393924449.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 268

mbrindley11

I'm not offended in the least and if I gave that impression I apologize, and I'm in no way attempting to offend anyone here. I just wanted to point out what I observe after working in Law Enforcement for 13 1/2 years. In the light of many recent high profile events and some not so savory characters lurking not so far off, I just think we need to be aware of what we post.

Example:

Member #1 posts his/her amazing collection for all to see. Unsavory Guy #1 sees this post and realizes they are in the next town over because their profile says so. Through some simple Internet searching, USG1 finds out who M1 is and where they live.

3 months later M1 makes a post that he/she/family is/are going on vacation for two weeks. USG1 sees post and enlists help from buddies to go and ransack house, stealing valuables and taking collection of firearms to sell on black market or to use in the commission of crimes.

M1 comes home to find house ransacked, valuables and firearms gone! (OH S**T)

I was taught early on in my career that some information should just not be put on the Internet for people to see. We have a Social Media policy at my work not unlike this forum but with more rules on what is acceptable and unacceptable to post. I'm just hyper aware of what initially is just a good time post can turn bad real quick.

By all means please continue to post whatever you like. But before you click submit, think to yourself and be aware of who else is looking at what you are putting out there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree 100%

Jackal01

If I had firearms...I would show them off. But I don't know most of you mofos so I will drool over everyone else's toys. :yup:

Good looking Sig, mikefishes.:thumb:

And Scars...well, those are just sexy. I will get one soon enough.

Top Bottom